How Many and How Often (RR)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Just curious what your buying habits are.I drop in to a record store maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I might buy like 5 records. I rarely buy on Ebay now.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i have recently returned to the world of buying records but only run on thu, fri and sunday morning at the flea market. getting my flyer game back on and have done okay so far... need to get the troops out there and really handle it.

so for the time being i buy about 30-50 records a week and rarely spend more than $3-5 a piece. im a cheap bastid!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    every few weeks ill meet up with a crusty connection or two and pick up anywhere between 50 to 400 records. pretty much no store shopping unless im out west and want to gaze upon wall pieces and select a white whale or two. as for ebay ill buy it now once in a blue moon but i never bid.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I'll usually go record shopping once a week, the amount I buy varies from week to week, there's always something to buy though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Never. I give my wants list to Alfred and he does his best on his off-time to cop my shit.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I pick up at least 2 to 3 records a week and do a big shop i.e. 8-20 records every three weeks

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Never. I give my wants list to Alfred and he does his best on his off-time to cop my shit.

SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE BAN BATMON ALREADY. THIS IS CREEPING ME OUT. I CAN'T STAND IT NO MORE.

YOU ARE NOT BATMAN, DUDE. SORRY. NO, THIS IS NOT A BATMAN BOARD.

BAN.

BAN-TMAN.

PLEASE.

DUDE IS SICKO.

MODERATORS, PLEASE.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE BAN BATMON ALREADY. THIS IS CREEPING ME OUT. I CAN'T STAND IT NO MORE.

BAN.

BAN-TMAN.

PLEASE.

DUDE IS SICKO.

MODERATORS, PLEASE.

BOY WONDER MOVES?

BAN.

BAN-TMAN.

PLEASE.

DUDE IS SICKO.

MODERATORS, PLEASE.

I have video of u not washing your hand after a bad diarrhea, punk.
    If you were smart you'd leave Gotham immediately.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

FLAC

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

BAN.

BAN-TMAN.

PLEASE.

DUDE IS SICKO.

MODERATORS, PLEASE.

I have video of u not washing your hand after a bad diarrhea, punk.
    If you were smart you'd leave Gotham immediately.

Weirdest comeback of '08.

BAN.

BAN-TMAN.

PLEASE.

DUDE IS SICKO.

MODERATORS, PLEASE.

BOY WONDER MOVES?

this reminds me of this dude that came into the shop and was all normal then he went out back to the yard and came back in with this paited up darth vader mask and acted like darth vader. i tried to ignore him while the other dude here thought it would be fun to try and talk to him except you cant really give dudes like that any attention because then he started talking in his darth vader voice about how we were traitors to the rebel alliance and started to choke me from across the room. it was awkwardly uncomfortable because we both wanted to laugh but at the same time we pitied the dude enough to just leave it at that and then he walked out.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    look, it's sad enough to post on a record related forum. Do I need to post on a record related forum with a dude that thinks he's Batman? Do I? NO.

BAN BATMAN OR ASK HIM TO START ACTING LIKE A NORMAL DUDE

I'M SCARED

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and started to choke me from across the room

DID YOU, LIKE, FEEL ANYTHING?

come on bro, with the blast shield down i cant feel anything.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    20 secs before Batmon posts a pic that's Star Wars - Batman related

I'M SCARED

id like to see BATMON solve this crime, pat JLR on the head, and bust out a carton of hostess pies to share like i remember.

20 secs before Batmon posts a pic that's Star Wars - Batman related

I'M SCARED

FEAR IS A WEAPON

nice bat jeans bro!

id like to see BATMON solve this crime, pat JLR on the head, and bust out a carton of hostess pies to share like i remember.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    hey look, delicious fruit pies!

with real fruit filling? gee whizz!

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I do something trying to get records every day, between stores, flea markets, collections, eBay, flyering, and organizing the record sale.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    look, it's sad enough to post on a record related forum. Do I need to post on a record related forum with a dude that thinks he's Batman? Do I? NO.

lulz

...and if I may channel the Batmon for a minute:

lulz pt.2

dang JLR looks pissed