Current NYC Hip Hop Clothing Styles

Scratch_n_SniffScratch_n_Sniff 353 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I've been hearing alarming reports of tight jeans with a sag and neon boxers. What the hell is happening out there?

Comments

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    dude, who cares???

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    slim fit jeans have been hot for a minute

Prada sneakers made a big comback in the last couple of months big time.

Girls are rockin the hell out of flats and slim jeans.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    dude, who cares???

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    dude, who cares???
    tight pants wearer revealed!

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    slim fit jeans have been hot for a minute

Prada sneakers made a big comback in the last couple of months big time.

Girls are rockin the hell out of flats and slim jeans.

pretty much ralph lauren, gore-tex, loose jeans [not baggy], nike's in the spring/summer, timbs/dolos/vasques in the winter, plain grey tee's, half zips, and lots of hats [5 panel mostly]

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    pretty much ralph lauren, gore-tex, loose jeans [not baggy], nike's in the spring/summer, timbs/dolos/vasques in the winter, plain grey tee's, half zips, and lots of hats [5 panel mostly]

he meant '08 not '92

that wouldn't be '92 either...the rugby yes, but the hat & hawk's came out years later

that wouldn't be '92 either...the rugby yes, but the hat & hawk's came out years later

cool....would u rock that ensemble? The black/Yellow hiking joints w/ a Kelly green/gold/red rugby & a diff red Polo Cap(not hat)?

no, but he mentioned dolo's so therefore i showed them. this is what i have on today anyways, sitting down eating a fine taco salad.

U rock/own Helly Hanson?

no, but he mentioned dolo's so therefore i showed them.

You do know that my whole poast was a quote from you, right?

hahahahahaha, naw didn't realize that lol

U rock/own Helly Hanson?

i use to. i think i still have some jackets in storage or at my moms. i know someone who's all about that HH though.

U rock/own Helly Hanson?

i use to. i think i still have some jackets in storage or at my moms. i know someone who's all about that HH though.

After their parkas what else do they have/had? Snowboard pants?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I've been hearing alarming reports of tight jeans with a sag and neon boxers. What the hell is happening out there?

^^^^^White folk being dumb again.

Black folk not changing and still sticking to what works.

All presumption coming from the streets of Louisville, and watching the sidelines of previous NBA games is where I get my NYC clothing report.

^^^^^White folk being dumb again.

Black folk not changing and still sticking to what works.

All presumption coming from the streets of Louisville, and watching the sidelines of previous NBA games is where I get my NYC clothing report.

I havent seen the neon boxers steez, but a good percentage of Local Black/Latino Exp have slimmed the jeans steez. But Cauacasoids might rock some tight ass cordouroys whereas u wont see that shit Uptown.

After their parkas what else do they have/had? Snowboard pants?

hahaha, true. but you know what's funny? when i went to asia [the whole continent, spice trader style] there were helly hansen stores all over the place. i thought i was gonna see some north beach stores too hahahahaha!

In Philly it's Dickies and tims year for life (at least for me). Woolrich in the winter, security jack in the spring ,Black/White Tee in summer.

U wear Timberland's? Dont u know the story, dog?

^^^ hahahahahaha ^^^

Shoot your shot little daddy.

In Philly it's Dickies and tims year for life (at least for me). Woolrich in the winter, security jack in the spring ,Black/White Tee in summer.

U wear Timberland's? Dont u know the story, dog?

What's the Story?? Shoot your shot little daddy.

Weve been here before on SS. But basically a Timberland employee (supposedly not speaking for the company) said that Timberland didnt want the Black consumers it was gaining back in the 90's when we helped blow that muthafucka up.
    It was a big story in the Black Media and cats still gave these muthafuckas their money and are still loyal to this brand.

IM NOT HAVING IT. FUCK THEM.

The above pic is so 1992 it hurts

let me solidify your statement

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

Weve been here before on SS. But basically a Timberland employee (supposedly not speaking for the company) said that Timberland didnt want the Black consumers it was gaining back in the 90's when we helped blow that muthafucka up.
    It was a big story in the Black Media and cats still gave these muthafuckas their money and are still loyal to this brand.

The fact that they give free boots to the whole israeli security force is reason enough for me not to like them....

The fact that they give free boots to the whole israeli security force is reason enough for me not to like them....

Huh?

PLO staaaaaaaayle!

• good pics gaffler. Vintage Lo gear always >>>>>>> everything else ever made.

• nessness 249 Posts

1992 Vindicated. Stadiums. Shit how is it so crispy man damn. [/b]

Yaw New York dude are very strange. Next I expect you to tell us that your a Blood or better yet to joined the Lo lifes at 36.
    This is NOT NYC steez. Dont get it twisted.