I Love It When This Happens (UFO Related)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Humans are funny.....they just can't stand not knowing the answer to every mystery in life.....so when they see lights in the night sky, some conspiracy theory wingnuts immediately scream UFO's....ALIENS.....GOVERMENT CONSPIRACY....or the ever popular GOD!!!Earlier this week it happened again........ PHOENIX ??? Red colored lights that formed a square and then a triangle were seen floating over north Phoenix late Monday, a sight reminiscent of an unexplained 1997 sighting that has become part of the area's lore.There was no immediate word where they came from.The Air Force said the lights weren't from any of their flight operations and officials at Deer Valley airport and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport could not explain it.The lights were visible for about 13 minutes around 8 p.m. Monday.A Luke Air Force Base official said the base wasn't flying any aircraft in the sky Monday night and that the lights are not part of any Air Force activities.KSAZ-TV, a local Fox affiliate in Phoenix, reported that officials from Phoenix Deer Valley Airport saw the lights approximately 4 miles south of the airport and that the lights were rising as they watched.Airport officials said the lights were not from any aircraft at that airport.[/b]Even the ex-Governor of Arizona claims to have seen these type of UFO's.....And then a guy called the local radio station and told them he was responsible.....his neighbors confirmed his story.....he had done this....

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If 1,000 different times people see something strange in the sky and in 10 of those cases someone owns up to a hoax...it still doesn't account for all 1,000 sightings.

But at least you get to call people "wingnuts", because ultimately that's what's most important.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    If 1,000 different times people see something strange in the sky and in 10 of those cases someone owns up to a hoax...it still doesn't account for all 1,000 sightings.

But at least you get to call people "wingnuts", because ultimately that's what's most important.

At least I get to show there is a logical explanation for what a bunch of WINGNUTS automatically assume is something inexplicable and attribute it to something ridiculously stupid.

THAT's what's most important.

At least I get to show there is a logical explanation for what a bunch of WINGNUTS automatically assume is something inexplicable and attribute it to something ridiculously stupid.

THAT's what's most important.

They assume its inexplicable until it is properly explained...just like humans have always done and will always continue to do.

The term UFO merely meant Unidentified Flying Object the last time I checked.

Just curious Harv....does your multiple direct responses to me qualify as stalking??

Just curious Harv....does your multiple direct responses to me qualify as stalking??

Am I making assumptions about you? Am I labeling you? Am I bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

No.No.and No...so No.

• "They" don't just assume its inexplicable, "they" assume its god, alien, conspiracy, etc. until properly explained. "They" as in said wingnuts.

I think thats Rocks point.

"They" don't just assume its inexplicable, "they" assume its god, alien, conspiracy, etc. until properly explained. "They" as in said wingnuts.

And amazingly...."they" don't usually just believe one of these wacky conspiracy theories...."they" believe ALL of them.

Am I making assumptions about you? Am I labeling you? Am I bringing up things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

No.No.and No...so No.

I've never assumed anything about you....but I have certainly drawn conclusions based on your multitude of posts.....and yeah, you've "labeled" me on more than one occasion but I recently realized it's because of issues from your childhood that you posted about here.

"They" don't just assume its inexplicable, "they" assume its god, alien, conspiracy, etc. until properly explained. "They" as in said wingnuts.

And amazingly...."they" don't usually just believe one of these wacky conspiracy theories...."they" believe ALL of them.

Plaese to tell me what's wacky about the idea that our government flies vehicles in our skies that they have yet to properly identify for us.

I guess anyone who was privy to the stealth bomber was just "wacky" up until the day the government finally spilled the beans.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Look! Socks and sandals (chill out dudes related):

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Hey, why not try Ockham's Razor, and if that fails, THEN shift to the realm of the unexplained?

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts

what ever happened with these? The california spottings a while back. They were official right? Like drones?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    The truth won't fit in our heads. We are but cockroaches to anyone who has the ability to get here from there...

"Ever tried explaining yourself to a cockroach?"

Why do they always abduct clowns though? Why not drop the science on someone credible, like, er... David Icke...

Sayin.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

what ever happened with these? The california spottings a while back. They were official right? Like drones?

If by official you mean officially bullshit.

• what ever happened with these? The california spottings a while back. They were official right? Like drones?

WTF is this????

I never seen this, but it looks a bit imbalanced to fly.

regardless of how obviously phoney some of these sightings are, I still love watching UFO doc's and and youtubage. Some of that shit really does make me wonder.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Yeah those are totally fake. The story was busted a while ago.

I believe UFO's are real, though.

• Out Of The Blue doc.
    the og Pheonix incident comes in at like minute 7. If you're bored at work like me right now then this will do the trick.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    my favorite thing to come out of the wingnut community is the notion that space aliens have to stick a alien thing up your butthole to figure out the nature of human beings. this is probably the most believable thing theyve ever said.

It would be interesting to see how many folks think God & Creationism is total bullshit but Extra Terrestial Beings and Alien Spacecrafts are real.

• I believe UFO's are real, though.

It would be interesting to see how many folks think God & Creationism is total bullshit but Extra Terrestial Beings and Alien Spacecrafts are real.

what if you belive aliens created humans? implanted dna into bonobos.

Yeah those are totally fake. The story was busted a while ago.

Yea i didn't mean official like... alien. I just meant were those real photos... and I can see they are photoshopped by the powerline... mah bad.

Hey Day, how was Funky Sole... i was in mexico... REALLY wish i coulda caught that.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It was cool man. Decent turn out and the vibe at the new place (Jimmy's) was better than I expected. All in all I had a good time. I didn't see any aliens though (unless you count Cut Chemist I keed!).

But back on topic...
    I think it's pretty ignorant for us as humans to think we are the only intelligent creatures in the entire universe. Look at what lives on this planet alone and then look to our solar system, our galaxy and so on and so on. It's beyond egotistical to think that we are "it".
    Couple that with compelling evidence in a multitude of cases (Kecksburg,The Battle of Los Angeles, Betty and Barney Hill, etc.) and it's hard to believe that we are alone.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man...

THIS DUDE HAS ME ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING

Im flying in the plane, im always hallucinating, but who really knows what im looking at. You know what im sayin'?

thats definately going on my next mixtape

Man...

THIS DUDE HAS ME ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING

I live about 4 miles from Aurora and there are indeed tombstones there for the "Aliens" that supposedly crashed there in 1897.

So there ya go....indisputable proof.