Punk Rock Means Freedom (TM)

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Sorry if this has been posted already: Kurt Cobain Converse

Comments

• Oh dear b/w I hope Courtney Love is proud of herself....

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What's that word I'm looking for? It starts with an "h" and rhymes with "anus"...

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    What's that word I'm looking for? It starts with an "h" and rhymes with "anus"...

seriously. Did anyone read the quote at the bottom?

"On a morbid note, the black One Tops (pictured above), are similar to the one's Cobain was wearing when he committed suicide in 1994."

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

seriously. Did anyone read the quote at the bottom?

"On a morbid note, the black One Tops (pictured above), are similar to the one's Cobain was wearing when he committed suicide in 1994."

They should call these Converse Suicides.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'm pretty sure if he saw these he'd kill himself again.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    id cop the insoles

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Pretty much.

• RAD.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Is that replica blood splatter on the laces?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    was never a fan of one stars. yugly.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Is there anyone left alive who a) wears cons AND b) cares about Kurt Cobain? Who's their market? 35 year olds trying to relive the days when they were just 23?

i know the OneStars were Kobain's fav sneaker, but Chucks were probably thrown in cause....

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Is there anyone left alive who a) wears cons AND b) cares about Kurt Cobain?

Ummm... (nervous laughter) I sure hope not... that would be... uhhhh... really lame, huh?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Is there anyone left alive who a) wears cons AND b) cares about Kurt Cobain? Who's their market? 35 year olds trying to relive the days when they were just 23?

^^^ is waiting for limited edition Kurt Cobain AF1's ^^^

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

i was surprised that those Dinosaur Jr. joints came out. wasn't aware that J. Mascis is a sneaker head.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

i was surprised that those Dinosaur Jr. joints came out. wasn't aware that J. Mascis is a sneaker head.

they are so ugly.

ahhhhhhhhhhcccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh - my eyes! my eyes!

there's boards too.