Strut-spotting

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I think I just saw our very own Jewbacca and Iron Monkey w/ the Mrs. sitting behind Greg Giraldo on Lewis Black's the root of all evil?I got Eagle eyes. You guys got an ill hookup on seats. I sat in on a taping of Last comic standing, and I'm still regretting it. - spidey

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    ya'll aint seen ya mans'nnem?

- spidey

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I see KitchenKnight sometimes when I'm leaving work, but his wife works for the same organization I do. Not quite as dramatic as seeing someone randomly on TV. And I hear SoulOnIce on the radio sometimes, but he's a host of a radio show, so that's not really "spotting" someone per se. More like, I wonder if SOI is hosting that radio show he hosts today? Oh yes, it turns out he is.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think I just saw our very own Jewbacca and Iron Monkey w/ the Mrs. sitting behind Greg Giraldo on Lewis Black's the root of all evil?

I got Eagle eyes. You guys got an ill hookup on seats. I sat in on a taping of Last comic standing, and I'm still regretting it.

- spidey

Damn you do got eagle eyes. Yeah I caught a taping of that show a a few months back with my little brother. I actually ran out during that taping, show wasn't all that good and I got them to let me out by saying I had severe diarrhea.

D**g* I am trying to work something out with Last Comic Standing for a July taping in LV. I'll hit you up if I get the gig

• SupacatSupacat 46 Posts
    I've met strutters from Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Palm Springs and NY.

• it's a small world afterall...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Damn you do got eagle eyes. Yeah I caught a taping of that show a a few months back with my little brother. I actually ran out during that taping, show wasn't all that good and I got them to let me out by saying I had severe diarrhea.

D**g* I am trying to work something out with Last Comic Standing for a July taping in LV. I'll hit you up if I get the gig

That means we gonna get you down to my garage for a jam session, This time?

Is it time for the return of MC Guzzo?

- spidey