Buffalo Dudes [white ninja related]

The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
so mysterious...i've heard weird stories.

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    michael dudikoff related?

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    damn. i want to know

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    michael dudikoff related?

the dudeman is untouchable

• YO COBRA NINJA CHILLIN' W/ THE POLAR BEAR IS FLY!

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    i prefer my ninjas Sho Kosugi style

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    damn. i want to know

some people have to know on here. my friend said its this old lady who [of course] went crazy and has a condition where her mind can't process any colors in her onw safe environment besides the color white. kind of like an extreme ocd of sorts. but they use to spot her all the time walking to the store in her cobra-ninja getup. i vaguely remember them saying they tried to out ninja the ninja by secretly following her one day. the whole subject of the matter is really confusing.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    "it takes a ninja to defeat another ninja."

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    damn. i want to know

some people have to know on here. my friend said its this old lady who [of course] went crazy and has a condition where her mind can't process any colors in her onw safe environment besides the color white. kind of like an extreme ocd of sorts. but they use to spot her all the time walking to the store in her cobra-ninja getup. i vaguely remember them saying they tried to out ninja the ninja by secretly following her one day. the whole subject of the matter is really confusing.

buffalo is the home of the uniquely insane squirrels, that ninja is but one color in the palate! but no i dont know the backstory. Seen her a few times some years ago.

*edit - pretty sure that 2nd pic is a photoshop. looks odd b/w i dont think she'd ever have gone to the zoo.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    yeah there's a bunch of photoshopped ones.

here's the original,

close up!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    i prefer my ninjas Sho Kosugi style

I prefer mine.... AMERICAN!

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    whoa.. i saw a woman dressed up like this on the subway last night (NYC). seriously wtf?