Hey

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Was there some kind of contest or election that happened recently, maybe yesterday .... ?

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    There was that contest over who could keep it realest in the club compliant DJing v. turntablism debate. I think Cashless won.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    yeah. maybe that was it. I knew it wasnt anything important.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i thought Hilary won with her solidifed b-more "you dropped a bomb on me" mash up

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Was there some kind of contest or election that happened recently, maybe yesterday .... ?

I think it was a contest for which irrelevant poster would clown himself the day after an important exercise in democracy with a self-satisfied anti-Dem poast that no one could give a fuck about.

you won.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

There was indeed; who do you think did the best pandering on WWE?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

I think it was a contest for which irrelevant poster would clown himself the day after an important exercise in democracy with a self-satisfied anti-Dem poast that no one could give a fuck about.

you won.

Actually, McCain won.....The Dems continue to bloody each other, taking the momentum they had earlier in the year and pissing it away.