Reno 911...it makes me laugh

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
hahhaha..man I'm watching an episode where Reecey joins the Nation of Islam.This show is funny as fuck. Plus knowing it's mostly improvised makes me like it even more.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I tuned in for Chino XL, but stayed for the funnies.

-young phonica.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    I haven't seen enough of them, but my favorite one is where Dangle invites Jones as the only one to help him move out his trailer and he makes martinis and keeps taking pictures.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    the last episode i saw was where they stole dangle's police bicycle and had that shoot out over it. i should buy some of these seasons.

• Terry the rollerskating male prostitute is my favorite character...This show cracks me up for sure!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    I saw the Nation episode on re-run just a little while ago. That one's a classic.

• 1980Beatz1980Beatz 159 Posts
    New boot goofin'

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Terry the rollerskating male prostitute is my favorite character...This show cracks me up for sure!

"We got a call someone was turning tricks on the roof."

"Not me, I'm alergic to roofs."

• Terry the rollerskating male prostitute is my favorite character...This show cracks me up for sure!

Is the dude who plays that character, Nick Swadson, gay in real life? Everytime I see him in t.v. and film he's playing a gay character.

Plus I know a S.F. lawyer who's pro Hillary and is tired being alone and hoping for a summer fling.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Terry the rollerskating male prostitute is my favorite character...This show cracks me up for sure!

"ummmm, for putting pubic hair in the tacos"

• anybody saw the kenny rogers episode?
    peace, stein. . .

• One of the best shows on tv.

• Options
    Frickin' absolutely love this show since jump.

The one where they try to go to the burning man man festival to "bust some lsd heads"