HAAAPPPY 4:20

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Too bad im stuck moving all day and am crazy sick from allergies. But to the rest of the heads enjoy!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    here's the 420 hip hop mix i made for last years celebration.
    just wish i had some herb, besides this bowl of crap.

DivShare File - 420_weed_mix.mp3

• covecove 1,566 Posts

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

• Sour diesel always brings the ruckus.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    In Amsterdam at 4:20 on 4/20 with Sticky Dojah and nzshadow drinking beers over a canal...

YEAH!

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts
    blazing right now!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I'd wish I could but I prefer to stay clean because I was laid off recently and I just know that a good job will arise that requires a drug (well, actually weed since the cokeheads and alcoholics have nothing to worry about!) test. I'm usually one to give the to such bullshit, but it's better to be safe than sorry

• it's better to be high than not

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I woke up this today

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    In Amsterdam at 4:20 on 4/20 with Sticky Dojah and nzshadow drinking beers over a canal...

YEAH!

we smoked weed too

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    I woke up and put on my rasta hat with dreads attached, put on a little marley, and then went to the park to kick the hacky sack around. Then I met up with some of the brahs for a round a disk golf. wicked! Did I mention I was totally smokin the maui waui the whole time???? fuckin 420 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!1!!!!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I woke up and put on my rasta hat with dreads attached, put on a little marley, and then went to the park to kick the hacky sack around. Then I met up with some of the brahs for a round a disk golf. wicked! Did I mention I was totally smokin the maui waui the whole time???? fuckin 420 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!1!!!!