Marvel x Technics

tjamestjames 156 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
This isn't my thing... but maybe some of you comic guys might dig this: Marvel x Technics etc.Sorry if this is old news.

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I can't wait to buy mine.

- spidey

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    wack

A mutant with the ability to convert sound vibrations into light and energy beams, Dazzler was originally developed as a cross-promotional, multi-media creation between Casablanca Records, Filmworks, and Marvel Comics until the tie-ins were dropped in 1980. The character was created by a committee of Marvel staff, principally writer/editor Tom DeFalco and illustrator John Romita, Jr.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    illustrator John Romita, Jr.

not that i was deeep into it but this dude was one of my favorites

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    illustrator John Romita, Jr.

not that i was deeep into it but this dude was one of my favorites

One of my favorites. I can still recognize the work of some of my favorite artists from back then. Jim Lee, Barry Windsor-Smith, Erik Larsen (whose office is around the corner from mine in Berkeley). Larsen has been known to say some clownish shit back in my comic book days. I don't have much respect for him as a result.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

wait, wasnt there a dazzler miniseries or something? i swear i had that.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Was anything ever recorded for the singer that Casablanca was supposed to come up with on their end?
    I always assumed john byrne and chris claremont created her from when she pops up in the phoenix saga. Please tp excavate mutant affiliated disco queen demos...