Jewel "Cut N Polished" Collins/Collins CD-r's

SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Any kind souls out there have the following -status Modern Soul LPs they are willing to CD-r for me?:-Jewel: "Cut N Polished"-Collins and Collins: S/TThese 2 LPs elude me or are way too high-priced for a broke-ass dude like myself to purchase. I have a slew of Modern Soul LPs that I can CD-r in exchange for said titles. Plaese to PM me if you're down for some CD-r trading.SG

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Thanks to the generous and very kool undertheradar, I am now only in need of the following on CD-r:

Jewel - "Cut 'N' Polished"[/b]

Can't seem to find it anywhere for a reasonable (cheapskate) price.

I have a slew of Modern Soul LPs that I can CD-r in exchange for this. Plaese to PM me if you're down for some CD-r trading.

SG

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Thanks to the generous and very kool undertheradar, I am now only in need of the following on CD-r:

Jewel - "Cut 'N' Polished"[/b]

Can't seem to find it anywhere for a reasonable (cheapskate) price.

I have a slew of Modern Soul LPs that I can CD-r in exchange for this. Plaese to PM me if you're down for some CD-r trading.

SG

ask lotusland. tom could prolly hook it up...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I can hook you up with the Jewel prolly tomorrow. I'm thinking of getting rid of the LP so I was gonna record it anyways. I'll get back to you when it's ready. Lemme know what kind of stuff you have and we'll work it out.

Anyone interested in trading for the LP? The cover's got a cutout corner and some ringwear, but the LP itself is in excellent condition.

DJ Ferrari

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    DJ Ferrari:

Plaese To check yr PM's

SG

I can hook you up with the Jewel prolly tomorrow. I'm thinking of getting rid of the LP so I was gonna record it anyways. I'll get back to you when it's ready. Lemme know what kind of stuff you have and we'll work it out.

Anyone interested in trading for the LP? The cover's got a cutout corner and some ringwear, but the LP itself is in excellent condition.

DJ Ferrari

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You need Intensive Heat!