Pretty brown eyes

dayday 9,612 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Pretty brown eyesYou know I see youIt's a disguise the way you treat meYou keep holding onTo your thoughts of rejectionIf you're with me you're securedYou keep telling meThat your time is always takenBut I keep seeing you out aloneListen to loveYour heart is pounding with desireWaiting to be unleashedQuit breakin my heartBreakin my heartBreakin my heartBreakin my heartDon't tell your friendsThat I don't mean nothin to yaPlease don't deny the truthTell me right nowI know your heart is in the right placeYou know I won't let you down yeahYou can't disguiseAll the pounding of your heart yeahI see your eyesAnd you can't hideStart to make senseAnd quit playin these love gamesTell me what you're gonna do yeahI wanna know one thingWill you be with meHere comes my darlingHere comes romanceHere comes my loveAnd please honey will you dance

MELISMA FIESTA!

Comments

• I know you enjoyed our time our Friday, but if you're going to E-Holler at least get the color of my eyes right.

Green, bruh.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Listen to that shit. SWEET BERRY WINE! Don't make me bust out some After 7.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    don't fuck with me dude.

I'm taking it back to feeling on some tittys in the dark to the clock radio shit with this.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    oh no you DIDN'T...

I wish they had videos for these ones

what you know bout this one sucka

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    WE'RE NOT DONE

This is some old Jr.HighSchoolslowdancinginsometightasspantssmellinglikeDrakkarNoir ish.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Great song and great band. Day, you in a tender mood today?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hi!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Day, you in a tender mood today?

Why yes. Yes, I am.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    high school "i hella like you" alltimers

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Can I play too?

• who did "written all over your face"? that was the joint. props to anyone who can post that. i can barely check email.

in related news, keith washington (see:"kissing you") bummed a newport from me outside a bar in detroit and proceeded to tell me and my friends some amazing stories. the best (although most likely not even close to true) was a tale of him, tupac, and mick jagger going to a strip club in the valley.

nice guy.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    who did "written all over your face"? that was the joint. props to anyone who can post that. i can barely check email.
    Batmon posted it up top. The Rude Boys. "you don't have to say a worrrrrrrrrd."Y'all are killing it with these.

Aser reminded me of this one. This kind of personifies the whole thing right here. One of us needs to make a mix.

Dr3z I got your message way late. I never check my damn voicemail. Holler next time you're in town

a mix is so very necessary,

whip appeal had disabled embedding, booo. but this'll do

ha! morning sunshines! this is one of my favorite genres ever. "the best music i never got laid to"

i'd also like to point out that a lot of these videos are the predecessors and tastemakers for karaoke music videos from here to japan.

• what was the levert connection to rude boys? and no levert posted yet? did i miss that too? and no shai?

thanks for pointing out that "written..." was already posted. i haven't heard that song in a long time. it takes me back to riding the bus and reading notes that were folded in arrow shapes. ahhh. the days when girls wrote in bubble letters.

rude boys looked a little suspect in the video.