M-AUDIO MICROTRACK II PROBLEMS

2»

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    do you have itunes? That will encode it to mp3 in a jiffy? Just record it as a wav, fuck getting a headache with the machine trying to figure out the mp3 recording. Do the wav files and then take them to your computer and dump them into itunes, go to advanced and then select convert to mp3.

If you still need help I can give you better instructions.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    oh crap! itunes will do it? i dont think i have that tho. but thanks! this sanford & son get up i got going is working for me so im just gon leave it be.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ok, i think i did it. let me know if i should be recording this a different way. i went thru a vestax pmc-05 and its pretty busted but it works. out to my microtrack thing then from there to my computer thru that audacity thing to divshare to here. i hope i will be able to remember the steps. this took me all frikin day to do dammit!

That's pretty dope man!

i'd like to say i did all by myself but yes i relied on much smarter dudes. i hate technology

here's another one! let it be bootleg on catso. this is a studio outtake of "ive got a feeling"

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Its sounds like you recorded in a live hall. Sounds good.

ha! no thats the original recordings, not me. the beatles one is a bootleg and the other one has these weird effects or something.

ok, apparently i was wrong. every thing i record, especially acoustic stuff, sounds like it was recorded in a concert hall with thomas edison's old equipment. what am i doing wrong? here's some examples