Showbiz & A.G!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Dope, Dope, Dope..............

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AVCClvapAXQ

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Word so dope. one of my favourite groups of all time. Such a shame that show stopped rapping.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    Word so dope. one of my favourite groups of all time.

Back when quality was the norm.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    love the vers of nxt level with wes montgomery sample

i always felt they didnt pick the best songs off the representLP for singles.
    fat pockets, bounce to this werent my favorite cuts

• Brother's can't believe how the skillz have gotten! Showbiz is the illest

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ScratchMaster Rakim on the one a twos....

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Runaway Slave was cool to me when it came out, but it has grown in stature exponentially over the years to the point where it's a top five album. A.G. is such an understatedly dope MC.

Im sorry but I can take A.G. for only so long. I think money can be technicaly sloppy as an MC, and in the same song be so in the groove. So in consistant IMO.

And alot of weaknesses are camoflagued by the production. Not as bad as say Guru, but I have alot of "missed notes" exp when i listen to A.G.

• Im sorry but I can take A.G. for only so long. I think money can be technicaly sloppy as an MC, and in the same song be so in the groove. So in consistant IMO.

And alot of weaknesses are camoflagued by the production. Not as bad as say Guru, but I have alot of "missed notes" exp when i listen to A.G.

That's interesting, I always wanted to hear what a Showbiz and Organized Konfusion collabo would sound like.

+

=

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    love the vers of nxt level with wes montgomery sample

i always felt they didnt pick the best songs off the representLP for singles.
    fat pockets, bounce to this werent my favorite cuts

The remix of 'Bounce Ta This' on the single was though

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Amazing clips, cheers channing, makes me wanna dig out all my show + ag ish and give it a spin!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Dope, Dope, Dope..............

• That's interesting, I always wanted to hear what a Showbiz and Organized Konfusion collabo would sound like.

He did a joint on The Equinox.

• That's interesting, I always wanted to hear what a Showbiz and Organized Konfusion collabo would sound like.

He did a joint on The Equinox.

Caught

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Man, Showbiz and AG. And Pete Rock and CL Smooth too. And Gang Starr. Y'all ever heard of DJ Premier? Dude is blessed. I was just out at the club last night reminiscing about when I was hearing all of that stuff played at the club the week before.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    let's runaway...let's escape

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Man, Showbiz and AG. And Pete Rock and CL Smooth too. And Gang Starr. Y'all ever heard of DJ Premier? Dude is blessed. I was just out at the club last night reminiscing about when I was hearing all of that stuff played at the club the week before.

Too salty.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Too salty.

I'm just screwing around. I like Showbiz and Ag as well...bumped the hell out of Runaway Slave when it came out and all that. It's just that we just had a thread about the same 10 boom-bap songs getting played over and over and over again...and every time everyone fronts like it's the first time they've heard those songs since 1993. Same might as well apply to a Showbiz and AG appreciation thread on Soulstrut. Next thing you know someone will rediscover the Y'all So Stupid album.

Too salty.

I'm just screwing around. I like Showbiz and Ag as well...bumped the hell out of Runaway Slave when it came out and all that. It's just that we just had a thread about the same 10 boom-bap songs getting played over and over and over again...and every time everyone fronts like it's the first time they've heard those songs since 1993. Same might as well apply to a Showbiz and AG appreciation thread on Soulstrut. Next thing you know someone will rediscover the Y'all So Stupid album.

Hahaha no doubt.....

Wemight as well have a "Golden Age" Thread....

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts

straight up & down...my friend played me this song called DKNYWCK, or something like that the other day. anyone hip to this?