All your emails disappearing unappreciation post

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Dudes. My internet connection at home is effed, so I've been going to Kinko's and the library to try and keep up with the internets. Logged onto my mail server and my INBOX WAS EMPTY.Fuckthatshit.And to top it off, I fell off my skateboard last night and got both of my palms gnarled up pretty badly. Had to drive to Safeway with gaping wounds to buy some Neosporin and bandaids.I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.[/vent]

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Damn M*ke, sorry to hear that.

This summer is a test for many. You feel that wind? Time to move the whole operation. I want to send my kids to school, man. I want to go back to school, man, that's my word. Get your butter crunch joints on, man, the butter pecan joints. The lunchroom, seein' the lunchroom...

Dude the date for the thing in Oc*ob*r is almost set. Hope that brightens your day! Shit will be FIYAH!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I feel you dude. I had a ruff weekend. I whacked my achilles tendon with my board. I ran out of gas on the 101, got a flat tire, strained my back trying to change it, and there's more. I'm trying to swap out the stereo in my girls 2000 civic ex and there's a screw that is stuck. I don't know how I'm going to get it out.

Did I mention I blew my hard drive and lost half of the album I'm working on? I was able to salvage some early versions but this is pretty depressing.

[/rant]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i know how you feel. i lost my entire sent mail (i dont keep an address book) last week, and have lost alot of my client contacts...uhhh.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

This summer is a test for many. You feel that wind? Time to move the whole operation. I want to send my kids to school, man. I want to go back to school, man, that's my word. Get your butter crunch joints on, man, the butter pecan joints. The lunchroom, seein' the lunchroom...

...i seen it though, like a zenith, yo...

Sorry y'all had bad days. Me I missed my bus. Rats.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Dudes. My internet connection at home is effed, so I've been going to Kinko's and the library to try and keep up with the internets. Logged onto my mail server and my INBOX WAS EMPTY.

[/vent]

Depending on who you are using for your email it could be restored from backup. If you are using Yahoo or Hotmail, fat chance. But if you are using an ISP's email server it is likely they could restore most or all of your email.

• WHEW.

i was just over-quota. no more 10MB emails pleeeease.

• And to top it off, I fell off my skateboard last night and got both of my palms gnarled up pretty badly. Had to drive to Safeway with gaping wounds to buy some Neosporin and bandaids.

Here's a scan of my hand starting to heal up nicely:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v236/djmike2600/hand.jpg

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn dude, thats fucking nasty!!!