Smoke:Everything is...(MPS)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited April 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Been waiting too long to get a copy and even though they are local, Still no luck all these years!Help me out:)Much peace and respect,Adrian

Comments

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    This record is soooo good.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    This record is soooo good.

sho is
    anyone?
    please.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    i don't have it anymore, but the price is not what it used to be. you shouldn't pay more than 75 usd...

the record is on MPS. is there an US pressing of it? inVrs has the MPS Session record by Smoke. Also a nice LP. A bit more Jazzy though.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    No,there is only that MPS issue. They were based not too far from where I live(East Palo Alto,CA).

• dope record.

superflyrecords.com has german press up for grabs but looking at the euro to USD conversion makes it bout $130 plus shipping.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Damn!!!

superflyrecords.com has german press up for grabs
    ..someone bought it!!!

Too much though for that record.Even though,I'd probably drop close to a bill on it

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    i don't have it anymore, but the price is not what it used to be. you shouldn't pay more than 75 usd...

the record is on MPS. is there an US pressing of it? inVrs has the MPS Session record by Smoke. Also a nice LP. A bit more Jazzy though.

i actually have both but wont trade. that record is ill. even without raer drama stabs. i like it more than the sessions, its very different. both smoke records are hard to find even in germany nowerdays. rainer tr??by told me that 10 years ago he bought multiples of both smoke lps in the dollar bins, alongside kitty winter lps - this time seems long gone.
    i paid around 10 euros for each, but it`s like always - luck.
    this may help you out - there was a very limited reissue from some french guys.
    the catalogue number was QT010 - the record looks exactly the same and it seems to be a good sounding reish. dont know if its legal though. and dont know if its easier to find the reissue.. only saw it once as well.

EDIT:
    there ya go. 25$ for the reissue:
    http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=368987&ev=rp

funny, its actually some guys i know who did the reissue. small world.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    The reissue is really flimsy though. Sounds like they recorded it from a MiniDisc or sumthin'. I wouldn't tap!

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    Great LP! I won't sell mine, not as low as these prices here anyway. To me it's worth much more. But send me a trade list of some dope 45's...

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I have mp3's to tie me over till I get my hands on one.
    Till then..anyone ?!?!?

Thanks again:)

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    The reissue is really flimsy though. Sounds like they recorded it from a MiniDisc or sumthin'. I wouldn't tap!

Don't forget the hilarious misspellings on the back cover.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the heads up and I got a copy today!!!!!!!!!

Chris @ G.M. was kind enough to track a copy for me!!!
    Peace and still looking for a clean copy of Roland Kirk's "I Talk With The Spirits" lp

Lemme know!
    Peace,
    Adrian