Options

What's The Wackest Shit You Ever Wore?

edited April 2008 in Strut Central
I did airbrush these too. Saying "soupie" on one leg from the 3rd Bass brooklyn queens video and a tiny tunes guy on the other.

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you're very yuichi-ish.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    dude stop.

why do I feel like I've seen about 100 pictures of you since you started poasting on here (and it's only been like a week)?

is this gonna be a daily thing: the Eggplant Xanadu daily picture album?

I know you're proud of your new scanner and all but stop.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dude stop.

why do I feel like I've seen about 100 pictures of you since you started poasting on here (and it's only been like a week)?

actually dud's been on here longer than you

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    you're very yuichi-ish.

Ouch... coldblooded.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    dude stop.

and with only 8% of the posts

dude stop.

and with only 8% of the posts

jokes where I have to do the maths in my head aren't funny. I'm lost now

dude stop.

a. yeah he tried to establish that in an earlier thread and I don't really care. I'm referring to his latest annoying incarnation that has been blowing up the board this last month.

b. dude is a dumbass poasting doumbass schitt and asking for longtime poasters to get banned. you really wanna ride for this guy? or is it just that you gotta call me out no matter what I'm saying? (seems like the latter these days).

• Options
    Dud, eat more bran.

hahahaha dude this is the second time in my life I've acknowledged you. stop being such a Frickin' martyr

hahahaha dude this is the second time in my life I've acknowledged you. stop being such a Frickin' martyr

very well. carry on friends.

if I am the only one that feels like this eggplant dude has been inundating the board with unsolicited pictures of himself on some "look at me" schitt over the last couple weeks, please accept my apologies.

going to lunch now.

• nessness 249 Posts

Prime Minister Eggplant straight outta Mayberry (Product of the Enviroment) [/b]