WALKER TEXAS RANGER LEVER (conan late night)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
it is what is really

the clips they show are probably the most insane 90's action clips and dialogue ever

completely unbelievable action
unreasonable violence
the acting is so badd it's RADD

PULL THE LEVER!

PULL THE LEVER!

sayong

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Ah hells jheah!!!

I loves me somes Conesy!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I just saw one the other night with some kid joking with adults and then out of the blue saying, "Walker told me I have AIDS."

Some times you wonder what those writers are thinking.

Oh, and before a hot or not thread starts, yes Scarlett Johansson is hot.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Oh, and before a hot or not thread starts, yes Scarlett Johansson is hot.

seconded.

damn she is sticking around

so much for getting some rest tonite, auuugh

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    "Walker told me I have AIDS."

Them shits was Classic.

Is the W.T.R. worth watching cause of these moments though? Should I try? Can you hold out with it for the whole 44 minutes?

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Oh lord. That shit kills me, on the real. That shit was a FANTASTIC idea.

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    It was pretty funny, too, when Chuck Norris showed up and Conan tried to stab him.

It was pretty funny, too, when Chuck Norris showed up and Conan tried to stab him.

omg, I wish they had instant tivo archiving access already so I can see this without having to try to download it

saying, hurry up Bill Gates and Alienware

Them shits was Classic.

I felt bad laughing, but it was pretty funny.

These Decemberist dudes suck, though.

• co-sayin!

walker texas ranger lever.

scarlett johansson.

Ugh. Now Sugar Ray is on Carson. These guys suck even worse than the Decemberists. Shitty bands need to fuck off.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's really quite shame that Chuck will now be remembered for the camp of Walker. I for one will always see him as America's saviour in Delta Force.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    ^
    Man this would be my new location if it weren`t so wrong and potentially hurtful to people on the strut. shit now I feel bad even having considered it. sorry guys.

On a lighter note, any streaming video of this stuff on the web somewhere? Sounds funny. So what, Conan O'Brien spliced together bad Walker Texas Ranger moments and made the show seem more ridiculous and corny than it really even is? I missed this (no TV chez moi).

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    These Decemberist dudes suck, though.
    were they on the show? another one of the million bands where the music is awesome... until the singer opens his/her mouth (sleater-kinney, archers of loaf, and the FUCKING DUMBEST... mountain goats) kill that last band plaese.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    co-sayin!

scarlett johansson.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    So what, Conan O'Brien spliced together bad Walker Texas Ranger moments and made the show seem more ridiculous and corny than it really even is? I missed this (no TV chez moi).
    Conan's got a bit where they talk about how, since NBC now owns "Walker" they can show clips WHENEVER they want for FREE. So he had a Walker Texas Ranger lever installed to show clips whenever he pulls it, which he does like 8 times a show. The clips are really pure hilarity. I don't know how they come up with so much gold material, but DAMN. And of course Conan makes the whole process funny just by being conan.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

Chuck Norris: Undercover Agent

Chuck Norris: Kung Fu training Gi

last night one of the clips was of an insane explosion while Conan and the black judge dude were standing in front of a barn that is next to a lake or something (looked like they shot it in Big Bear or something).

Walker: "noooooo"

Bomber: "hahaha, I'm taking each one of you out, and you last, Walker" (in a creepy weird voice)

Walker: (holding injured judge dude): "nooooo"

Conan: "Come on Walker, the villain is standing 8 feet away from you. It's always some guy blowing things up and then saying 'haha, I'm going to blow you up and you can't catch me' Run and get him, Walker!"

saying, my description is lame but ish had me in stitches

the villains are always these dumpy looking lame dudes, too

Gotta get a clip of the AIDs one. Sounds bananas.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KF071L71BZAV1P0UPAB71UOBH

theres like 5 clips the aids one is the 4th one. i like conan's reaction on that one

theres like 5 clips the aids one is the 4th one. i like conan's reaction on that one

YOU

ROCK!!!!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    it is what is really

saying

the clips they show are probably the most insane 90's action clips and dialogue ever

completely unbelievable action
    unreasonable violence
    the acting is so badd it's RADD

PULL THE LEVER!

is this a regular thing on Conan now? I saw this once and i was ROFLMAOing, but it's been a long while since i watched Conan. shit was so bizarre, i had no idea that Chuck Norris could TIME TRAVEL

After I saw that though, I really tempted to rent the WALKER DVDs on Netflix.

• http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KF071L71BZAV1P0UPAB71UOBH

YOU

ROCK!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Realz Headz Knowz the Dealz

• co-sayin!

scarlett johansson.
    co-sayin!

scarlett johansson.
    co-sayin!

scarlett johansson.

Realz Headz Knowz the Dealz

• Quote:

YOU

ROCK!!!!!

• mimmim 44 Posts
    these days i am enjoying REruns of walker on our national tv!

but, shit, xena eats them all for lunch.. here's what's kind of not really flattering photo.. sorry for not resizing but it would not be as stiking.

• Its worth noting that its Haley Joel Osment saying that Walker told him he has AIDS. My favorite is still the one where the horse unties him.