Empty Sleeves

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
can someone please explain this phenomenon?are people trying to piss me off?every record that looks of interest. every record that has dope cuts on it. non existent.do people take the recs out of the sleeve and steal them?do they not care for the covers?are they empty to begin with?someone amuse me

Comments

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    ? yessir?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I just found a second state butcher cover with no record. I'm not mad.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    90% of the time that i find a fela lp its empty

i found a Child on Jubilee today (empty sleeve)...Eddie Floyd on Stax (empty)...like 4 Cadet Concept pieces with empty sleeves...a bunch of weird looking soul and psych pop shit with empty sleeves...Shocking Blue (empty sleeve)

i did however find a Kid Capri Soundtrack to the Streets (MINT)!!!

this why i am mad

• if i run out of money at thrift store i'll hide the records i want to scoop later inside those classical boxsets or inside some other shitty record's sleeve, what pisses me off is when i go back only to find that someone else has bought the empty sleeve, at the local goodwill's i've got a secret hiding spot for both the record and sleeve, no one has ever snatched my records from that spot, but once i went to grab my stash and found someone elses which i then bought, any other broke strutters hide records at the thrift?

if i run out of money at thrift store i'll hide the records i want to scoop later inside those classical boxsets or inside some other shitty record's sleeve, what pisses me off is when i go back only to find that someone else has bought the empty sleeve, at the local goodwill's i've got a secret hiding spot for both the record and sleeve, no one has ever snatched my records from that spot, but once i went to grab my stash and found someone elses which i then bought, any other broke strutters hide records at the thrift?

haha. awesome.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    How exactly do you run out of money at a thrift shop?

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    How exactly do you run out of money at a thrift shop?

2 many chachkis, pitons and ashtrays 2 pass up 1st!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    pieces with empty sleeves...

• i'm just a broke motherfucker, i'll go to the thrift store with 50 cents knowing i can at least buy a 45, sometimes i'll drop by with no money, i've got my hiding spots

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Oh shit.

HOW DID I MISS THAT?

Oh shit.

HOW DID I MISS THAT?

haha ooops

u know what i meant...