KEVIN RUDD APPRECIATION POST...

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Even if he does nothing else for the rest of his term, I think he's done a great job.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Hey Sheep you been away too long...I got to let you in on whats been happening. Dont be fooled bro. Kevin Rudd is actually an albino chinese who has been trained and prepared by the Chinese govt. to infiltrate Oz politics.

How else could he beat Howard? He's a double agent, and is now in charge of the govt. so he will be able to sell off all of Australia's uranium and iron etc. Plus he will sabotage our Olympic team so we dont win any medals in Beijing, and make sure the Soccerroos don't dominate in the Asian Cup. LOL! Hehehe

* Note I dont actually believe this consiracy theory but I create it, and am spreading it, to see how far it goes and how many ppl. will believe it.

I say bring back Latham, bring back the Biff!!!!!!

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    He looks like he's taking the piss to me.

(shrugs)

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    he's your typical Brisbane yobbo who got lucky!

i love it... me and bobbydee's hometown represent!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    yobbo

i miss hearing that term...

• No dis to Kev but he seems like more of a nerd than a yobbo.

no, he isn't a nerd, cuz he's not on the strut...

YOBBO he is mate, and there's narthin ya can farken say bout it....

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Yeah ya caaant, Ruddy's a yobbo! Kenoath he is!

yeah that bush c***'s a fuckstick

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    careful sheep you might get banned from this forum too ha ha

not funny dunny

If we got to have a XXXX drinker as our leader, at least we didnt get stuck with Joh as PM......

Yo Sheep Imma be in the 'deep north' this weekend. Know any good diggin spots in Cairns?

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    My brother frequently leans out the window of his car and yells "YOU DIRTY GREAT BJELKE!"

I read a book on him a few months back... Damn! Joh was gangsta for real! hehehe. Hard bastard but even if you dont admire his politics and personal ideas (which i dont) you got to admire his tenacity and cunningness!! Only in QLD right? Hehehehe.

Im still hoping Latham king hits Rudd next time they meet...

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

"We are not the 51st state of the USA and Mr Rudd???s salute carried a subservient connotation many Australians won???t like."

Damn right! Get back in line, we're[/b] the 51st state!