Options

Just found $300 that I hid under my nightstand.

edited April 2008 in Strut Central
Like a month ago I thought I lost it at a bar!!!!!! I must have hidden it in a blackout!

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    GET A BLOG

• Options
    GET A BLOG

I have one.

eggplant blog

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Why are we getting Sage Francis message board leftovers?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Sage Francis has a board? What's next?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Topic: i was just arrested in an undercover sting!![/b]
    Frickin' texas. i cant wait to move out of this state.

so, i put a posting up on craigslist that i wanted to buy some venison from someone. i understood that it was illegal to sell venison in texas (from a store i thought) so i offered to trade something for the venison or give up cash

i got a response from a guy who said he had some deer to sell. we exchanged a few emails and then he called me to meet him today to buy the meat.

we meet at a local CVS, give him some $ and he gives me the deer meat. then he says

"i'm a TX game warden and youre under arrest for the illegal purchase of exotic meat, etc etc..."

3 cars pull up on me from differnt directions and then pin me up.

so im now charged with this bullshit. i have no idea how much the fine will be. im upset.

lesson learned. dont trust anyone

Topic:Okay, so this cat's severed leg almost killed me.[/b]

One hell of a topic line, huh?

I was outside having a smoke and this dude's leg landed about 6 feet away from me. Hard. Would easily have broken someone's neck if they had gotten hit by it.

What the fuck? I understand if you've hit the end of your rope, but don't do some shit that could hurt someone else. Or fuck them up psychologically. The rest of him is on a ledge two floors down from my office. Brains all over the place... I'm having trouble processing this.

Person Dies After Falling From Empire State Bldg.
    Victim Apparently Jumped From The 69th Floor
    (CBS) NEW YORK CBS 2 has learned a person has died after apparently falling from the Empire State Building.

The victim was apparently a lawyer who committed suicide, jumping from his office on the 69th floor of the building. There is no word as to the victim's identity yet.

Witnesses say the victim's body was dismembered upon impact and that body parts are scattered along the street.

CBS 2 has crews en route to the scene. Stay with WCBSTV.Com for more updates on this developing story.

(?? MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

hahahahaa

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

he's had one since the 90s.

b/w

• Options

This banning came about by me telling this dude I want to beat him for trying to get with my ex-girlfriend while she was in a manic state. He offered to console her and came over and watched a movie with her at her dorm.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts

not another one of these 5 pagers....

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

This banning came about by me telling this dude I want to beat him for trying to get with my ex-girlfriend while she was in a manic state. He offered to console her and came over and watched a movie with her at her dorm.

Emo rap.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it will be be a 5 pager of posts like that ////////

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

...and I'll never watch another movie with her again, she talked waaay too much.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Real world moves.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Like a month ago I thought I lost it at a bar!!!!!! I must have hidden it in a blackout!

Use it to clean up that fucked up car of yours

• nessness 249 Posts

the vegan soap opera continues[/b]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Use it to clean up
    Put in a New Trannie
    or whatever you need to do
    to Fisk that fusked up car of yours

My thoughts almost exactly

• radrad 51 Posts
    Awesome. call police, maybe betty hid it.

• ...I found two 100 ??? bills in a record sleeve that i bougt.
    Sounds unbelievable but it is true! I guess that makes it a 200 ??? record!

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

the vegan soap opera continues[/b]

Sweet.

the Young and the Meatless

As the Soy Ferments

All My Vegans

the Days of Our Beef

Generally Impossible