Graffiti Rock (pilot) - breakdancing related

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central

More info here:http://www.michaelholman.com/GRAFFITIROCK.htmlthere is a DVD of some of the shows being sold online and this video has been put out there to start promoting it.

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I believe the dvd came out several years ago. I think I've had my copy for about 3 years.

Are they promoting this as a new release? Did I just fall into a weird space time continuum bubble?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    The youtube video was posted a couple days ago. I just assumed it was something new.

it's a cool dvd. It's got lots of random bonus footage on it, so it's worth picking up.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    There's only one show that I know of. I don't think there were others.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Rock the VHS with a black and white label affixed by MH himself or your soft!

yeah, it's just the one episode, but the dvd has a bunch of footage from other things and it makes it worth it.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    yeah, it's just the one episode, but the dvd has a bunch of footage from other things and it makes it worth it.

Is it the Hip Hop 101 stuff whcih is basically videos of misc live performances at parties and clubs??

It's 2 or 3 cheaper style pilots. One is like in some shady basement and has Grandmaster DST backspinin' and the other one I can't remember...

Just remebered there's some footage of K Rob rappin' over Nipple to the bottle.