the solo joint (download)

mallardmallard 452 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
hello everyone. i haven't been around a whole lot lately and you may have never noticed me in the first place, but i wanted to at least offer everyone here my first solo album. i can't deny that a lot of you have most likely unknowingly changed the way i listen to music. i feel like this album represents well some of the revelations that have occurred over the past couple years of sifting through suggestion after suggestion. we are suggestive people. some more than others. anyhow, the album fits with the breaks and beats vibe sparingly, but i still feel this is the most fitting place to deliver it to. if you would like a copy sent to your place of business/residence, please ask (the physical copy looks much more tidy!). thank you.Download here: Baloo - Giraffulaor here: Baloo - Giraffula (if anyone has any suggestions for better hosting, please let me know. it's been a minute)

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    been waiting for this ver since i heard your beats on here

thanks a lot for sharing and congratulations on this accomplishment

dling now will report later

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    oh shit! downloading! always been a fan of your work. looking forward to this. what is your studio setup right now?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    im downloading this but check out this website for hosting

http://www.filedropper.com/

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    updated with new hosting thanks to zeke!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    not really my thing overall, but I dig "Jeoparty".

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    "hardy" and "camping trip" get played under my Downtempo genre on the iPod quite a bit. looking forward to listening to this.

thanks for checking it out. i'm not expecting everyone to feel it by any means, but even if just a couple people like 1 or 2 songs i'll be happy.

but yo, phono, ill have to check out that camping trip track because that is not ringing a bell.

• really interesting work. I keep trying to figure out what you were using and how you put these tracks together. I'm feeling Hand To Hand and Jeoparty. Jus curious, what was the idea behind doing all the experimental noise at the end of a lot of these tracks? Was there a concept or inspiration you were drawing on?

drugs and cleaning my house

here's a new video for hand to hand off the new album. relax and take a break from the tera patrick thread.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    huh?

what exactly needs clarified?