People with really white teef

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Yo, I'm down with teeth whitening and self-beautification or whatever, but don't come at me with your super-unnatural, bleached Tic-Tac looking chompers. An extra when coupled with an unnatural orangey supertan.

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I agree. Really white teeth are supposed to be dazzling and impressive, but if if I ever encounter them I'm actually distracted and annoyed like someone is shining the sun off of their watch and into my eyes. As long as your shits aren't gunked up and mad yellow, I'm fine. A natural off-white tint is perfectly acceptable. Even for self-help gurus.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    MAKIN CREAM LIKE THAT N!GGA

• you guys are crazy I would blap x100 right thurrr ..

edit... the girl not the dude..

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    did you guys see her boobie pictures?

please to poast thank you

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ha!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    There was this guy I used to work with who has scary white teeth. Seriously unnatural Tony Robins type shit going down. Every time the rest of the coworker and I go for drinks we talk about how freaked out by it we all are.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My Mom used to be amazed at Donny and Marie Osmond's Teef.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    you guys are crazy I would blap x100 right thurrr ..

Its amazing how you can post a picture of any human female on this board and someone will want to blap and someone else will find fault with her appearance. Any woman at all!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Its amazing how you can post a picture of any human female on this board and someone will want to blap and someone else will find fault with her appearance. Any woman at all!

I-laughed-out-loud....

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    except hillary clinton. nobody wants to blap her.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    except hillary clinton. nobody wants to blap her.

I bet there's someone.....

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

So what's the problem? One man's queen is another man's sweathog and that's just the way things go sometimes.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    boobies here

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    I think the thing that disturbs me about her is that she doesn't have a top lip -so the white is really commin at 'cha.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    i'm in the process of trying to crest-white-strip my teeth. on day 3 right now, i will update when the paint job is complete.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i'm in the process of trying to crest-white-strip my teeth. on day 3 right now, i will update when the paint job is complete.

I got those when I quit smoking, and was pretty surprised at the random pains that would occasionally shoot through my teeth. It felt like I had bleached my nerve endings. I still have half a box and will occasionally throw them on to even out the coffee intake, but twice a day?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I got those when I quit smoking, and was pretty surprised at the random pains that would occasionally shoot through my teeth. It felt like I had bleached my nerve endings. I still have half a box and will occasionally throw them on to even out the coffee intake, but twice a day?

ditto. it's like those things just dissolve the top layer of enamal on your teeth. painful shit.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

ditto. it's like those things just dissolve the top layer of enamal on your teeth. painful shit.

sayin. my wife tried to mess with those before our wedding. They were expensive as hell she quit after a couple of days.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you sound REALLY poor. we are talkin' about crest white strips here. they sell them at the supermarket.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I think the thing that disturbs me about her is that she doesn't have a top lip -so the white is really commin at 'cha.

I think that's what it is. She's top-lip-less.

ever notice how everyone on Survivor or any of those shows has perfectly white teeth? They are all nasty and crusty and their teeth are shining.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^That's exactly what they do. A good look if you need your teeth to be white, NAGL if you are about the longevity of your teeth.