FEARS

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
i'm really scared of submarines and whales. what are you scared of? peace, stein.

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    getting cancer
    becoming a never-will-be/has-been

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts

becoming a never-will-be/has-been
    . . .ME TOO! stein. . .

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Maybugs!!!!!

Those big feck-off cockroaches that fly through the night and cling to your clothes.......

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Getting stung on my d*** by bees. Again.

i'm really scared of submarines and whales[/b]. what are you scared of? peace, stein.

Why are you scared of whales man?

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    Losing hair up top, gaining hair on back...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    clowns.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    my kids getting sick/passing before me.

• swimming in water when I can't see the bottom. silverfish. earwigs. jail.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Greatest fear is never being able to get out of my credit card debt. Fortunetly I'm making really good progress on getting that paid down.

• I survived a 17th year cicada storm lasting over a month, thus overcoming my greatest fear.

• tinnitus

It's been over a week and my ear's still ringing. Goin to see the doctor tonight.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    underwater tunnels, under moutain tunnels (Pennsylvannia Turnpike!), and semi trucks in a convoy around me on the highway. Of course God and his wrath...

• tinnitus

It's been over a week and my ear's still ringing. Goin to see the doctor tonight.

lemme know if you discover a remedy...

my biggest fear is clenching my teeth so hard a night that they fall out

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    Funny how so many are water related. I'm terrified of octopus. Severe phobia. Also I don't much like the thought of being abducted by aliens. Wether you believe it or not is another matter, but it still isn't very pleasant.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Being severely burned. HEIGHTS. and GWB and his administration.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Losing my hearing

Losing a limb b/w getting a hand/fingers severed

Getting robbed in the middle of the night, wasn't really a fear until it happened

Creepy Crawlers

that about it

i'm really scared of submarines and whales[/b]. what are you scared of? peace, stein.

Seriously. They eat up to two tons of KRILL a day. Krill people! KRILL.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Stress`ll have your ass in the staircase smokin` a krill.

tinnitus

Aw, thats a fecker. I was wondering if it had cleared up.

Don't give up yet though man. I'm sure the doc'll be able to tell you whats up.

Peace.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Air (falling from medium heights - flying in an airplane doesn't freak me out unless we're going over...)
    Water (drowning, oceans, swimming in big lakes)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

LOL
    Baleen whales have these units built into their mouths to scoop up mad plankton, etc. They are relatively harmless unless they decide to ram your boat. They keep the natural balance of those little critters in check.

LOL
    Baleen whales have these units built into their mouths to scoop up mad KRILL[/b], etc. They are relatively harmless unless they decide to ram your boat. They keep the natural balance of KRILL[/b] in check.

Didn't you get the memo?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    the abolishment of vinyl dj's.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

LOL
    Baleen whales have these units built into their mouths to scoop up mad plankton, etc. They are relatively harmless unless they decide to ram your boat. They keep the natural balance of those little critters in check.

Baleine, nah'mean?!!?!?!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Some of my fears are:

1. Dying a slow, painful death.

2. Financial difficulties after retirement (Plan now, peoples!!!; Save more, spend less!!).

-I've seen relatives retire in poverty; it's not pretty.

3. My wife passing before me (I couldn't live without her).

4. Being beaten and/or falsely arrested and imprisoned (a real fear for a Black man in MilwauKKKee given our rednecky PD).

-I've been questioned here by Billy Bob redneck coppa on some bullshit here once ("hard to rob banks while teaching evening class" related).

5. Workplace violence (student wigout-related).

-This is a possibility given the racial climate in MilwauKKKee. There are cases of faculty being blasted by disgruntled students in the annals of academia (e.g., Teresa Cleary was killed by a doctoral student in Iowa[?], I think).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

LOL

Baleine, nah'mean?!!?!?!

I can only guess its busting out this badboy a bit too far back in the youth days.....

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Torture.

- J

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    waking up and realizing I killed someone the previous day. (like I had a split personality or something and it just went nuts)

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    I am nuts for fearing not having a job..... thats probably my biggest fear.. lack of income... I feel like that might impeed(sp) me in taking a risk on something that could pay off in the end.. I don't know what do yall think