Post punk-ish ecords I want

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
This Heat - Deceit LPCat Power - Moon Pix LP I CANNOT FIND THIS I know this isn''t post punkRip Rig and Panic - God LP and My Kind of Climate 12"Terry Riley - Persian Surgery Dervishes (2?)LPMaximum Joy LPand that White and Green or whatever 12"Not punk or post or anything else but please someone get me a copy of Bongo Joe on Arhoolie before I dieDid Essential Logic do an LP with Aerosal Burns? I want to get that shit but not the 7" if possible. other shit. I dunno that's the shit I can't ever find. I got nice trades but not really of that genre. some soul, some hip hop, some jazz, I got a lot of records to shed. thank you

Comments

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Don't you dudes find like twenty cloud one records a month or whatever come I'm a nice dude I swear

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    persian surgery dervishes is sitting in a shop in my town. it's marked at $50 which is why i left it. i could put you in touch if you wanted to pay it. Records are clean. Cover had that heat wrinkle thing going on.

They also had a copy of Bongo Joe not too long ago. but it may have sold.

what;s this about Cloud One?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    persian surgery dervishes is sitting in a shop in my town. it's marked at $50 which is why i left it. i could put you in touch if you wanted to pay it. Records are clean. Cover had that heat wrinkle thing going on.

Terry Riley[/b] "Descending Moonshine Dervishes" (kuckkuck) - I got this to trade but I don't know if this is the same album. This copy is from West Germany

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo schnipper, I have that Catpower moon pix lp, pm with some trades dude. I could throw in a couple of local post punk lps in the mix too.

Morocco Imma PM you in a second
    Guzzo, different record, but I may get at you anyway
    Ari see if you got Bongo Joe! 50 is gonna be too steep for me as I've got all this stuff to trade I'd rather do it that way. and the thing about Cloud One is that even I found a copy of it (and passed, was like don't need to pay thirty for this) I swear someone on here always picks one up. Listened to it this weekend at a friend's house and was reminded of how sick it is

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts
    PM-ed you Schnipper. I can get you a Bongo Joe rip. Got the LP, still need to rip it. I now have the technology, just need to get around to it.....will do soon.

Those Terry Riley's are nice - but yeah, two different ones. The double is better as I remember. Shandar label is a fave of mine.

Yeah?