who rides for black jellybeans?

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    NAAASSSSSTTTYYYYY!!!
    BUT I DO LOVE ACTUAL BLACK LIQUORICE and good n plenties

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I like a good black jellybean, but hate good n plenties. Hm.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    yeah Good and Plenties make me want to vom.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    my bf loves jellybeans, but hates the black ones

so he gives them to me

and i eat them bc i think they're alright

in kindergarten, when we passed out candy for whatever event, i gave the kids i didn't like the black ones

yeah, candy racism. the black jelly beans get discriminated against, while i eat the light colored ones with a golden spoon.

by the way, the best candy flavor is "red." whether it be cherry or strawberry or whatever, the red ones were made to taste the best, like the hit single off of a pop album.

I think you might be onto something, although orange and purple's dopeness isn't far behind.

• Buttered popcorn jellybellies are where its at.

Its funny you wouldn't think children would care for the black bean but some of them little guys seriously indulge in those shits.

Buttered popcorn jellybellies are where its at.

Its funny you wouldn't think children would care for the black bean but some of them little guys seriously indulge in those shits.

those kids are future chefs and winemakers, i bet. it usually isn't until we're older that we start appreciating more complex flavors.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I ride hard for anything licorice.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    in kindergarten, when we passed out candy for whatever event, i gave the kids i didn't like the black ones

insidious

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Buttered popcorn jellybellies are where its at.

Man... my girl loves those too. To me those are the worst ever. Black Jellybeans aren't that good either.

I alwas gave my black ones to my mom.

Yeah my mom loves some licorice. I think its an old school flavor that most cats arent exposed to as kids. Stuff likr Sassparilla soda, Pernod liquor etc are real specific flavors. Or Anise flavor like Fennel, its crazy specific.

insidious

that's zactly what i was at age 5
    this one girl i didn't like (peggy) actually complained about her black beans and i was forced to let her trade them in for other better, but mediocre (in my opinion) flavors. purple and yellow maybe, i can't imagine myself giving in and letting her have a red or pink one.

can't believe i still remember this

What's that Turkish liquor that tastes like licorice? I can't get down with that. A friend recently gave me a tall glass from an expensive bottle he'd just brought back from Istanbul and I was fighting not to grimace with every swallow.

Strangely though, I am way down for fennel in a lot of foods. The leafy part, I think? Is there one?

I'm totally down for fennel as well.
    I eat the puffy green leaf stuff whenever I see it in a garden.

This one girl i liked (Peggy) actually complained about her Black Beans and I was forced to let her trade them in for other/better, but mediocre (in my opinion)flavors. Purple(Grape) and Yellow(Lemon) maybe, i can't imagine myself giving in and letting her have my Red(Cherry) or my Pink(Strawberry).

This one girl i disliked (Peggy) actually complained about her Black Beans and I was forced to let her trade them in for other/better, but mediocre (in my opinion)flavors. Purple(Grape) and Yellow(Lemon) maybe, i can't imagine myself giving in and letting her have my Red(Cherry) or my Pink(Strawberry).

thank you for filling in the correct flavors for me

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I don't eat much candy these days, but I have purchased entire bags of strictly black jelly beans. I also enjoyed the taste of Moxie as a child.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    entire bags of strictly black jelly beans

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Reminds me of an old Chris Rock Nat X skit.

I'm talking about the same man that made the black jellybean the worst tasting candy on earth!