Russell Simmons New Ladyfriend...

2»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    mega upgrade

Upgrade? From what?

well he asked "upgrade?" and i assumed he meant kimora.

whatever, she's fine.

I did mean Kimora. Dudes are on some silly technical doo-doo.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    eh
    porschla is cute and seems nice (in a bland way)
    but oh so slim and her face looks a little pinched and reconstructed in the nose area

still, shes far from ugleeee.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I know he prides himself on the whole business/street look, but the shoes with this suit is just NAGL. and the pants are too tapered for it to look good no matter what shoes he rocking (but especially those).

• Here I go getting caught in a SoulStrut fashion thread:

Tapered legs are not a bad look, but you have to be a skinny man to make them look good.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Here I go getting caught in a SoulStrut fashion thread:

Tapered legs are not a bad look, but you have to be a skinny man to make them look good.

Are they not then straight legs?

• No. Slight taper.

I know he prides himself on the whole business/street look, but the shoes with this suit is just NAGL. and the pants are too tapered for it to look good no matter what shoes he rocking (but especially those).

i agree

But fox w/ this....

• "Ever have one of those girlfriends who is so beautiful she makes you look ugly?"

---Eddie Murphy (approximate quote from one of his concert flicks, can't remember which)
    She's pretty, but you can see her damn rib cage for fuck's sake!

All u dudes who are up in herr nitpickin on shorty.....

she looks like a shiny mouse

That new chick is too muscular.

she's a little too skinny

but oh so slim and her face looks a little pinched and reconstructed in the nose area

you can see her damn rib cage for fuck's sake!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

b/w

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Here's my wife last year in Bahia:

• She's too thick, thin, and shiny.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Kimora Lee Simmons is an annoying bitch of sorts, but on mere looks, I think she's more attractive than the new babe. Kimora has more of that "Baby Phat" that I like.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    New girl is infinitely more attractive than that stupid whore kimora. Kimora is up there with Tyra at the top of my Death Pool.

This new lassee is obviously out of the league of 99 percent of strutters and psuedo-hip gay millionaires. Shes Bond-girl caliber.

that stupid whore kimora.

Tone it down, dude.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I have my moments when I have my misogynist bastard tendencies, but, shit...some of you are vicious and picky. Maybe I'm just speaking as a hopeless dork who can't even score a decent conversation with a somewhat attractive, barely interesting woman these days, but there is nothing wrong with his new lady. He scored. Good for him. Kimora, from the few seconds I have seen her on VH1 or something from channel surfing, seems obxious and spoiled, but I guess that's her "image".

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    I have my moments when I have my misogynist bastard tendencies, but, shit...some of you are vicious and picky. Maybe I'm just speaking as a hopeless dork who can't even score a decent conversation with a somewhat attractive, barely interesting woman these days, but there is nothing wrong with his new lady. He scored. Good for him. Kimora, from the few seconds I have seen her on VH1 or something from channel surfing, seems obxious and spoiled, but I guess that's her "image".

don't be so hard on yerself

pretty much any woman a hip hop mogul dates is going to be good looking. industry standard type of deal.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    this new chick seems cool from what I saw on Run's House.

• All u dudes who are up in herr nitpickin on shorty.....

b/w

bwaahahhahaha!

Sayin'. I'm guessing even the chicks that Russel passes on clown a lot of the chicks these little dudes have slept with. NAGL

b/w

bwaahahhahaha!

Sayin'. I'm guessing even the chicks that Russel passes on clown a lot of the chicks these little dudes ARE SLEEPING with. NAGL

• This is what my "MEAN BATMAN" google search yielded:

Haha...DOPE!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Tone it down, dude.

Ok, the whore thing was overblown. Fair. But have you seen her show? OHMYGOD. Talk about priorities in the wrong place.

Tone it down, dude.

Ok, the whore thing was overblown. Fair. But have you seen her show? OHMYGOD. Talk about priorities in the wrong place.

No different than most of the reality trash on TV.