Tony Humphries LIVE Kiss 1989 on GOODRECORDSNYC

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2008 in Announcements
Just poasted another volume of the famed Hoody Allen mix series... you already know!Garage pioneer Tony Humphries, getting busy live on KISS, killing it with classic club jams for an hour and change. MAD STRONG JERSEY VIBESwww.goodrecordsnyc.comas always, with loveJonny

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    SO ILL....

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    haha yeah dude. This mix is fire!

• I was gonna have Johnny post another Tony Humphries where he's burning nothing but West End classics pitched up to plus 8 (or maybe even 45rpm, what the fuck do I know?) and doubling em, but he posted this jernt instead (which I honestly kinda wasn't gonna share because it's so FUCK-ING FIRE). Either way, glad to see someone appreciates this shit. Shout outs to the old British Heavy Bronx type dudes who have been instrumental in helping me amass all this shit.

• Options
    I've seen some of what's in this book...these are just the tip of the schlomoiceberg.

9 down, 14 weeks to go. CHALLAH!

• I've seen some of what's in this book...these are just the tip of the schlomoiceberg.

9 down, 14 weeks to go. CHALLAH!

Brother Sween! I hope you're holding up well. Looking forward to another deadstock mission as soon as you're able. Gotta get right for the summertime.

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    I was gonna have Johnny post another Tony Humphries where he's burning nothing but West End classics pitched up to plus 8 (or maybe even 45rpm, what the fuck do I know?) and doubling em

He's got a few pitched down on this one

Wow.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I can't stop bumping this mix.