Who dances the tecktonic?

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Hey people who don't live in the Canadian hinterland, do folks dance the tecktonic in your hood, or this purely a Euro thing? I find it strangely mesmerising. I think I'm going to take tecktonic lessons so I can rock the dancefloor at the next wedding I attend.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    the some fast Vogue shit.......

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Ohhh......Kayyyyy...... So hat's what you call these people. I've been seeing them all over the place in the past couple of years and was just callling them hipsters. It's kind of more crossover here in montreal like you'll see people that look like that but listen to punk rock or some shit..Although I don't see how being Punk and wearing a big pair of Nike's makes any sense...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Ohhh......Kayyyyy...... So hat's what you call these people. I've been seeing them all over the place in the past couple of years and was just callling them hipsters. It's kind of more crossover here in montreal like you'll see people that look like that but listen to punk rock or some shit..Although I don't see how being Punk and wearing a big pair of Nike's makes any sense...

Nah, I think all those folks in the vids are hipsters, and particularly heinous ones at that. It's just the dance that's called the tecktonic.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    It's a French thing. They actually have battles...seriously! There is a whole website dedicated to setting up these battles!
    Here's one of them http://www.vertifight.com/shop/
    You can order the DVD

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Imagine going to one of these clubs where they're dancing like that.... you gotta stay like 3 feat away from everybody otherwise you'll get beat tha f*ck up with their arm movements...