LeBron James Kicks???

2»

Comments

• summer league doesn't mean shit, but martell will get some minutes this year because he's already got the body for it. but he has been playing well.

nate robinson has been killing the summer league though. dude has been looking every bit as good as chris paul out there.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    nate robinson has been killing the summer league though. dude has been looking every bit as good as chris paul out there.

thats because he's better than chris paul

• Mr_DelmontMr_Delmont 279 Posts
    Rahim/Stoudamire/Anderson=Trash...no doubt. Hopefully Anderson will finally just retire.....then the 3 most overpayed players in the league will be out of our hair.

Give the rest of the team a few years.....trust me.

Actually Stoudamire might pan out in Houston

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Give the rest of the team a few years.....trust me.

i agree...i meant trash in the present tense....as long as they get another young cat for Randolph

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Trail Blazers Roster

2005-06 Roster

33 Shareef Abdur-Rahim (FA) F 6-9 245 12/11/1976 California '99 9
    1 Derek Anderson G 6-5 195 07/18/1974 Kentucky '97 8
    4 Maurice Baker G 6-2 200 07/28/1979 Oklahoma State '02 1
    14 Richie Frahm (FA) G 6-5 210 08/14/1977 Gonzaga '01 2
    Jarrett Jack ** G 6-3 202 10/28/1983 Georgia Tech R
    38 Viktor Khryapa F 6-9 210 08/03/1982 Russia 1
    23 Darius Miles F-G 6-9 210 10/09/1981 East St. Louis HS (IL) 5
    25 Travis Outlaw F 6-9 210 09/18/1984 Starkville HS (MS) 2
    21 Ruben Patterson F-G 6-5 223 07/31/1975 Cincinnati '98 7
    10 Joel Przybilla C 7-1 255 10/10/1979 Minnesota '00 5
    50 Zach Randolph F 6-9 253 07/16/1981 Michigan State '01 4
    42 Theo Ratliff C-F 6-10 235 04/17/1973 Wyoming '95 10
    5 Ha Seung-Jin C 7-3 305 08/04/1985 South Korea 1
    3 Damon Stoudamire (FA) G 5-10 174 09/03/1973 Arizona '95 10
    31 Sebastian Telfair G 6-0 160 06/09/1985 Abraham Lincoln HS (Brooklyn, NY) 1
    19 Nick Van Exel G 6-1 190 11/27/1971 Cincinnati '93 12
    Martell Webster G-F 6-7 210 12/04/1986 Seattle Prep HS (WA) R

HEAD COACH Nate McMillan (College - North Carolina State '86)
    ASSISTANT COACHES Jim Lynam (College - St. Joseph's (PA) '63)
    Dan Panaggio (College - SUNY Brockport '77)
    John Loyer (College - Akron '88)
    Bernard Smith (College - East Stroudsburg (PA))
    Tim Grgurich (College - Pittsburgh '66)
    STRENGTH-AND-CONDITIONING COACH Bob Medina (College - UNLV '88)
    ATHLETIC TRAINER Jay Jensen (College - Loma Linda '80)

Trash

I wouldn't take any of those bums but Martell and Outlaw. Its crazy how they assembled a team of losers like that!

• i think bassy will be good when it's all said and done. not quite on stephon's level because of his size, but still very good.

summer league doesn't mean shit, but martell will get some minutes this year because he's already got the body for it. but he has been playing well.

Nate is one of the most entertaining players I've ever watched in person. NY is about to hop on his dick. The team will be shit but they'll ride for him.

Losers?

It's just a young team.

You guys were in the same boat about 4 years ago.

• Nate is one of the most entertaining players I've ever watched in person. NY is about to hop on his dick. The team will be shit but they'll ride for him.

a lot of knicks diehards (like me) are already there. the other day in a summer league game vs. the magic he got fouled at midcourt on a breakaway, and just for show went behind his back, off the backboard, and did a two handed dunk.

he's got a flair for the spectacular and he likes to give the people what they want to see, so it's easy to overlook the fact that he's an extremely solid all around player. and you can't let his size fool you - he's a little pitbull out there and plays lockdown D.

Losers?

It's just a young team.

You guys were in the same boat about 4 years ago.

Miles, Randolph, Anderson, Woods etc. are all guys who haven't won shit. They are all talented but extremely selfish and overpaid. I can't see how Nate can motivate them. Trader Bob set you guys up with his fantasy league assembling of the team. We were in the same position until we got rid of our selfish superstar (gary) and started playing as a team.

I agree Trader Bob fucked shit up. I hope Nash can do what he did in Houston here in Portland.
    I believe Anderson will be gone soon....and if Miles doesnt produce he'll also be sent packing after this next season.
    Then Nate can do what he did with you guys back in 2000 with Williams,Mason and Lewis

Nate is one of the most entertaining players I've ever watched in person. NY is about to hop on his dick. The team will be shit but they'll ride for him.

a lot of knicks diehards (like me) are already there. the other day in a summer league game vs. the magic he got fouled at midcourt on a breakaway, and just for show went behind his back, off the backboard, and did a two handed dunk.

he's got a flair for the spectacular and he likes to give the people what they want to see, so it's easy to overlook the fact that he's an extremely solid all around player. and you can't let his size fool you - he's a little pitbull out there and plays lockdown D.

He's just goin to get better also. The last two years were his first solely playing hoop. Hopefully the Knicks will feed off his energy. Its wack but the Knicks are now my second favorite team because of the Seattle connections.

I agree Trader Bob fucked shit up. I hope Nash can do what he did in Houston here in Portland.
    I believe Anderson will be gone soon....and if Miles doesnt produce he'll also be sent packing after this next season.
    Then Nate can do what he did with you guys back in 2000 with Williams,Mason and Lewis

I think its goin to be harder for Nate out there. Mo Cheeks is basically the same dude as Nate and look how the front office did him dirty.

• jake - check out what your boy nate rob is doing in the minnesota summer league:

"There is a budding star playing in the Minnesota Summer League and he is the smallest guy on the court. Nate Robinson is electrifying fans and teammates like few other players can do.

The leaping ability of this lightning quick guard defies all logic and reason. During warm-ups, he gets the crowd going with amazing dunks that you have to see to believe. It's like watching a mascot jump off a trampoline. Even his missed dunks draw roars of approval. At one point, the 5'9" Robinson threw the ball off the glass, caught it between his legs, then windmilled a jam that rimmed out. What's amazing is that he was so high up he should have made it.

The play of the day, however, happened during the game. Nate rose up over two post players and tomahawk dunked a rebound with fire. The crowd, and the Knick bench, nearly brought the house down with their roar of disbelief. It was easily one of the most amazing basketball plays I've ever seen."

this kid is going to be so fucking fun to watch at the garden next year.

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    minnesota summer league? where?