lost boys 2???

flyfly 18 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Boys_2check this could be shit,will be shit ha ha

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    saw the preview...

looks terrible.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    go gothic gogos!

the preview made me cringe. the original can't be beat. it was a good movie for little ones. especially not with all the fake blood and goth influence.

• i never even liked the first one, but im happy to see corey feldman getting paper

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I'm with dolo on this one.

• LawrenceLawrence 125 Posts
    oh dear... that means this puppy is getting re released!

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    If they are vampires, and even IN THE TRAILER they talk about not growing old... erm... why have they aged?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    It has been rated R by the MPAA for strong vampire violence

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

I hope this guy is in the sequel

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    Oh man, me and my buddy stumbled up from the beach when they were shooting (the original) at the Boardwalk. That was some funny-looking shit, these dudes dressed like a Prince video or sumpm.

I guess I should've really tried to be an extra. That would have been my fifteen minutes!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    fuck that shit. have you seen the new van damme trailer? honestly it looks realy really good!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    fuck that shit. have you seen the new van damme trailer? honestly it looks realy really good!

"One More!"

Shit looks pretty Frickin' awesome, actually.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

"One More!"

Shit looks pretty Frickin' awesome, actually.

Seriously! I never thought they would be able to use him in a decent movie again, but that looks great. What about that soundtrack? "Hard Times," and "Brothers on the Slide?"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

damn.. actually looks good. Not to mention the Cymande/Baby Huey combo wasn't a bad look either.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    i think feldman was hoping for a sequel, but kept saying "i'll only do it if Joel comes back to direct." i thought it was funny b/c Joel Schumacher could be the world's worst director

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    They need to pair this with Bachelor Party 2 at a drive inn.

Absolutely. Van Damme has never seemed to take himself too seriously and this is a good look for him - I'll be watching this when it comes out.

Btw, JVCD looks mad old.

Btw2, I wish Seagal would make a movie like this, imagine it's awesomeness.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

<embed src="http://www.joblo.com/video/player/mediaplayer.swf" width="450" height="340" flashvars="&repeat=list&logo=http://www.joblo.com/video/includes/joblo-watermark.png&image=http://www.joblo.com/video/media/screenshot/jcvdfull.jpg&file=http://www.joblo.com/video/player/arrow_playlist.php?movie=jcvdfull" />

Absolutely. Van Damme has never seemed to take himself too seriously and this is a good look for him - I'll be watching this when it comes out.

Btw, JVCD looks mad old.

My great cinematic fantasy is Seagal, Van Norris, and Norris in some massive battle royale. When I make my first fifty million, I'm spending it all on that.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Man, I only saw 1 of the Corey's in that trailer. I remember seeing a preview of Corey Vs Corey (or some reality show with them) and Haim was crying cause they weren't going to bring him back for part 2.
    Anyways on with the rockin

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

With baby huey "hard times" in the soundtrack, no less!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    do people even read threads anymore, or just quickly post?

Btw, JVCD looks mad old.

My great cinematic fantasy is Seagal, Van Norris, and Norris in some massive battle royale. When I make my first fifty million, I'm spending it all on that.

The mere idea of such a movie is almost enough to bring this grown man to tears of joy. Consider this post confirmation of your first overseas investor for the 'project'.