HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Welsh?

You Win!

I would've have taken, also English or Scot, or even Roman. Basically anything from the Uk but Irish.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Former Slave. Possibly an Englishman, or Welshman... history is unclear (if memory serves.)

Bonus points goes to this man.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    10 points to anyone who can tell me what nationality Saint Patrick was?

Ya gets nothing if ya google it.

Wasn't he Turkish?

Turkish and domestic blend.

• ToccuDomuToccuDomu 225 Posts
    10 points to anyone who can tell me what nationality Saint Patrick was?

Wasn't he Turkish?

I think you're thinking of Sinter Klaas.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I'm half Irish, half Italian... represent!

No celebration for me tonight... just got back from a debaucherous trip to Vegas for my cousin's bachelor party. I need a few days of detox to say the least

• 10 points to anyone who can tell me what nationality Saint Patrick was?

Wasn't he Turkish?

I think you're thinking of Sinter Klaas.

I think you're right.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    fuck st. patrck's day and the irish in general. Ive never felt dudes and never will.

The Irish built this country.

Granted, the Italians did all the work, but we told them what to do.

"Top o' the morning to ye on this gray, drizzly afternoon! Kent O' Brockman reporting live from Main Street, where today everyone is a little bit Irish, except of course for the gays and the Italians."

"All this violence, looting, destruction of property. Is this really what we think of when we think of the Irish?"

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Chicago did its' St. Patrick's partying over the weekend, so I feel like it's already passed!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Hey now!!
    Didnt expect to see hatttery goin on, but then i saw the name , and it all made sense. i'm part irish. i prob wont do anything to celebrate. i got a lot of packing and moving to do.
    never had a green beer. i have peed green before, but that was from acid or some drug. i dont mind me a pasty slut now and then. van morrison is the schitt. and i dont feel the need to defend my favorite city in th us.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    fuck st. patrck's day and the irish in general. Ive never felt dudes and never will.

The Irish built this country.

Granted, the Italians did all the work, but we told them what to do.

"Top o' the morning to ye on this gray, drizzly afternoon! Kent O' Brockman reporting live from Main Street, where today everyone is a little bit Irish, except of course for the gays and the Italians."

"All this violence, looting, destruction of property. Is this really what we think of when we think of the Irish?"

the innocent words of a drunken child.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    never had a green beer.

Nor should you ever! Smithwick's with a Jameson chaser on this Evacuation Day.

Yes, you read that right.

that lovely young lass.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Chicago did its' St. Patrick's partying over the weekend, so I feel like it's already passed!!!

I was in Chicago at the end of last week. I actually had to leave Saturday around noon so I just missed the parade. I did hang out with the US Boarder Patrol Irish Color Guard at the bar on Thursday and they were nice guys with very realistic views on immigration.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Whitey Bulger

dude was a pussy

Could have been. I didn't know the man personally.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

my family says this every year:

May those who love us, love us
    And those that don't love us,
    May God turn their hearts,
    And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
    May he turn their ankles....
    So we'll know them by their limping!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to one and all.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Why so much hatt for Boston? Is it Larry Bird-related? The Boondock Saints? Cheers? Tea?

Seriously. Someone mug you as you wandered your tourist ass down the Freedom Trail? Didn't think your Faneuil Hall experience was authentic enough? GTFOOHWTBS.
    I'm from Providence, lived in Boston for 4 years.
    I love the Red Sox, Celtics, Pats and even the shitty organization they call the Bruins.
    I did get a bit tired of living there though.

Happy Saint Patty's Day!