Options

Proffesor Griff Benifit in Phili

edited March 2008 in Strut Central
What happened to Griff?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Griff: No, I need to. I need a laugh. I am trying to finish my book, The Psychological Covert War on Hip-Hop.

AV: Tell me about that.

Griff: The whole idea is to try to uncover this covert war that???s going on in this genre of music, of black music that we call hip-hop. And there is a war going on. For example, in the book The First Millennium Edition of the American Directory of Certified Uncle Toms, on page 236 it talks about the nefarious negroization of hip-hop, rap music???[they] created this certain tone that they call the Twelve Atonal Tones, [which] they???ve put among hip-hop and actually made this thing, created this thing called gangsta rap. Put it among our people and paid gangsta rappers large sums of money to carry these frequencies, this tone, throughout hip-hop. We see the end result, and it worked. They created gangsta rap to neutralize conscious hip-hop, i.e., created NWA to neutralize Public Enemy.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    "I started uncovering document after document after document, not only on myself and Public Enemy but just the average artists???hell, Chingy. Chingy? I???m like, he???s the cutest little guy in music, man. What is he threatening? You know if they???ve got a file on his ass, you know what they have on me. "