PM ON BLAST!

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yo Jon, DogG! DJ MaltL-Meal peeped yo up on dat 4-ore me; wurd sPace. Yudda yudda?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    i can't decide what's funnier a) you clicking at a non-link for minutes or b) you wanting to click on a link pertaining to "playing with my balls".

definitely b)

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    the process of jonny becoming AGGRO RECORD STORE DUDE is now complete

Dollar_bin, can we have a version of that Pacino at the store image with this:

LOLZTERZ

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I am certainly no more aggro than I was before opening the record store.

I won't smack a bitch... but I'LL SHAKE THE SHIT OUT HER!!

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I am certainly no more aggro than I was before opening the record store.

what ever happened to that chill dood i met @ arbutis & the philly ukraine social hall

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    "bapt is the kindest, bravest, warmest,most wonderful human being I've ever known"

ebay feedbax like that, baptman must be doing sumping right

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think Sampo, Roisto, & the DWG folks are the only people on the continent of Europe who are cool. All those other dudes are wack.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I think Sampo, Roisto, & the DWG folks are the only people on the continent of Europe who are cool. All those other dudes are wack.

please to define wack.
    diggers with gratitude? cute! how old are you?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

please to define wack.

I can forgive bapt because he comes from a country that produced Hugo, Flaubert, Voltaire, Zola. All those good film directors. Some alright food. What has Germany done for anyone? Goethe? The Nutcracker? Oktoberfest? Pfft. Whatever dude.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

please to define wack.

I can forgive bapt because he comes from a country that produced Hugo, Flaubert, Voltaire, Zola. All those good film directors. Some alright food. What has Germany done for anyone? Goethe? The Nutcracker? Oktoberfest? Pfft. Whatever dude.

i love me some nutcracker!

how come everyone knows that i'm from germany?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Because you keep it ausgesprochen.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm not sure if I still want it but what I'm sure is that I still wanna hear from you.

PM deadstock gold

Bapt thinks he's Jonny's dad

"You answer me when I address you, young man!"

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

please to define wack.

Except I'm pretty sure Russia gave us the Nutcracker by way of Tchaikovsky. Still, six of one, half dozen of the other....

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

please to define wack.

Except I'm pretty sure Russia gave us the Nutcracker by way of Tchaikovsky. Still, six of one, half dozen of the other....

he ment nutcrackers. not nutcracker.

• you're annoying shit

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    you're annoying shit

who?

• AND YOU ARE?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    AND YOU ARE?

annoying shit?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    huh?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    huh?

who's huh?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

someone bump that thread please.

Done.

where? i can't find it, and maybe Im lazy

• I think Sampo, Roisto, & the DWG folks are the only people on the continent of Europe who are cool. All those other dudes are wack.

please to define wack.

The Nutcracker is Russian.

Plus Germany has given us krautrock, Thomas Mann, Werner Herzog, Claudia Schiffer, and Paulener Salvator doppelbock.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    please to define wack.

i love me some nutcracker!

• Kafka UNEDUCATED, MozArt UNEDUCATED, Einstein, Kant, Hegel, Marx, Brahms, Fassbinder, Grass, and Til Schweiger

This is fun

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    kafka and mozart? NEVER THAT SON!!!

• woops. I've been to kafka's home in prague so I should have known better... and I was confusing mozart with beethoven whose birthhouse I've been to in Bonn

they sound german...

• Brecht, Rilke, Hesse, Adorno, Wolf, Bachman, Celan, Nowitzki, Beckenbauer, Jelenik, Holderlin, Nietzsche, Wagner, Grosz, just trying to redeem myself

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Brecht, Rilke, Hesse, Adorno, Wolf, Bachman, Celan, Nowitzki, Beckenbauer, Jelenik, Holderlin, Nietzsche, Wagner, Grosz, just trying to redeem myself

Germany more or less literally gave us folks like Adorno etc. in the sense that they could either stay in Germany or get eaten up by the Nazi machine.

All that said, grope's a swell guy and I don't think the strut is due for another "unleash the hate on germany" thread for at least another six months.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

please to define wack.

he ment nutcrackers. not nutcracker.

Actually, I meant E.T.A Hoffmann! Hoffmann is kinda like Germany's answer to Nikolai Gogol. He wrote the Nutcracker & The Mouse King in 1816, which inspired the ballet some 50 years later. I said Nutcracker, tho, because I knew that nobody who know who he was but that the Nutcracker is world-known.

I'll agree that Brecht was cool. Nietzsche was alright. Surprised to see no mention of Schopenhauer.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Brecht, Rilke, Hesse, Adorno, Wolf, Bachman, Celan, Nowitzki, Beckenbauer, Jelenik, Holderlin, Nietzsche, Wagner, Grosz, just trying to redeem myself

Germany more or less literally gave us folks like Adorno etc. in the sense that they could either stay in Germany or get eaten up by the Nazi machine.

All that said, grope's a swell guy and I don't think the strut is due for another "unleash the hate on germany" thread for at least another six months.