Obama-ITIS....

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Can one day go by w/ out hearing about this dude.I ride for him but gotdamn im crazy fed up. I might go into a seizure if i hear his name again.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Obama Obama

Obama'a Revenge

Obama's Mama

Obama's Wifey

Obama'a Pastor

Obama's Plumber

Obama and Kristin

Obamas's Grandmama

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    this is why i suggested a presidential election '08 thread. there are nba threads, mbl threads, nfl, etc....

we dont need update threads on every little piece of news about hillary, barack, and john.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

If you concentrate hard enough, you can make The Joker change directions at will.

Obama...

this is why i suggested a presidential election '08 thread. there are nba threads, mbl threads, nfl, etc....

we dont need update threads on every little piece of news about hillary, barack, and john.

I tried to make an Official Obama thraed and dude still posted the muthafucka dancin and shit.

On the real...its creating a backlash effect for me. I cant discuss him all the fuckin time.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Sir, would you like Obama with your hashbrowns?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

^^^ yuichi's day job revealed ^^^

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    there is a rapper out here named trama. he's from queens but living in the mini apple and all his albums are a play on his name... trama(dusa), trama(sutra), tra(magnum)... you get the idea. he's my boy, but i wish he would stop.

anyway, his new mixtape is.....

barak o(trama).

seriously.

stop it.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Can one day go by w/ out hearing about this dude.

I ride for him but gotdamn im crazy fed up. I might go into a seizure if i hear his name again.
    well, if you're 'lucky' hes gonna be swiftboated w/ this shit about the shocking news that his black church may in fact bear some not particularly positive opinions on the united states' past actions, and come nov. you'll be wishing you were still hearing about him

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I tried to make an Official Obama thraed and dude still posted the muthafucka dancin and shit.

On the real...its creating a backlash effect for me. I cant discuss him all the fuckin time.

Haha hey, I didn't see the "official" Obama thread or I would have posted it in there. Bump that shit and let's keep it moving. Honestly I'm getting sick of hearing about ALL these fools.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Obama: Too Black, Too Strong!

I ride for him but gotdamn im crazy fed up. I might go into a seizure if i hear his name again.
    well, if you're 'lucky' hes gonna be swiftboated w/ this shit about the shocking news that his black church may in fact bear some not particularly positive opinions on the united states' past actions, and come nov. you'll be wishing you were still hearing about him

Media Hypnosis

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the mini apple

where is this

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    the mini apple

where is this

I'm guessing here ...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Media Hypnosis

If we could just convince an C or above list celebrity (preferably White, blonde & female) to commit suicide this whole thing will pass quietly under the noses of 90% of the MSM viewing public.

I volunteer Jessica Simspon.

Media Hypnosis

If we could just convince an C or above list celebrity (preferably White, blonde & female) to commit suicide this whole thing will pass quietly under the noses of 90% of the MSM viewing public.

I volunteer Jessica Simspon.

haha..No Doubt. Shit a simple rehab escape would work.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts

Obama's Mama

Obama's Wifey

Obama'a Pastor

Obama's Plumber

Obama and Kristin

Obamas's Grandmama

This sounds like the cast of a Tyler Perry movie.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    the mini apple

where is this

moneyapolis
    murderapolis
    mill city
    funky town
    original home of the lakers

HOORAY!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Sounds like you need a Change. But don't worry???there's Hope. And there's one man that can bring it to you...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

^^^ yuichi's day job revealed ^^^

OBAMA