Thursday night. What's good?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Live AC/DC w/ Bon Scott on BLAST on the stereo. Jack Daniels on the rocks in a barrel glass. Bout to cook up some Indian food and watch a Hong Kong gangster movie. What are ya'll folls up to?

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    watch a Hong Kong gangster movie

which one?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    watch a Hong Kong gangster movie

which one?

Ne Hou Ma Kenny!!!! What's good in HK hommie? I'm gonna watch "Protege" with Andy Lau and Daniel Wu. Plaese to look up the Chinese title cause you know my Chinese is limited.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    ah yea i know that one. i still haven't watched it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    AT WORK

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What are ya'll folls up to?

Just finished reading the new Junot D??az novel, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao. Superb.

It's 2:30 AM here. Probably gonna sip on a glass of white with girl and then call it quits.

Have a nice one, Chan.

Have a nice one, others.

Have a nice one, Chan.

You too Des. Enjoy the Wine!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    AT WORK

damn. long day for you over there huh ?

good luck!

AT WORK

good luck!

It's still early over there on the Islands! What time is it Brian? Like 4:30 or 5:30PM?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Kids are asleep.

Buffalo '66 on the Apple TV .... popped a Kava Kava. MELLOW.

• tomorrow off, a case of dales pale ale, headphones and this on the table

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    AT WORK

good luck!

It's still early over there on the Islands! What time is it Brian? Like 4:30 or 5:30PM?
    5:00 pm now.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Saw Grupo Fantasma, Del, and Spoon outside at Auditorium Shores. Had a great time...and at 7:30PM there was not a chemtrail in the clear blue sky. Yes, sometimes I don't mind being wrong. I'm still checking tomorrow though...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm trying to study, but I can't stop farting for some reason. I'm choking on the odor of my own fart....got the windows wide open too.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    I'm trying to study, but I can't stop farting for some reason. I'm choking on the odor of my own fart....got the windows wide open too.

every time you open your mouth you take in air so all the body can do is pass it out

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

excuse.

fart odour has nothing to do with studying, just cover your nose!

now get back to those books!

just kidding man, gd luck!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

every time you open your mouth you take in air so all the body can do is pass it out

Hell yea. I'm glad someone can understand my struggles.