Littlest Dudes = Biggest Haters?

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    YOU GUYS ARE SHORT.HAHAHA!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

At least I'm not afraid of natural light!

Oh yeah.

Oh yeah.

lol. God, i think I've made that same joke about 30 times now. I need some new material.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    6foot 2inches tall.
    3 inches of dangling fury

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I need some new material.

Hey, buck up! You've been killing it in the Spitzer thread!

Oh yeah.

lol. God, i think I've made that same joke about 30 times now. I need some new material.

Don't worry, it always stings like the first time.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I need some new material.

Hey, buck up! You've been killing it in the Spitzer thread!

This type of encouragement will guarantee that I don't get anything done tonight.

Thanks!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wait,
    what is this post about?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    wait,
    what is this post about?

At this point, who cares?

I'm tall enough that my knees touch the seat in front of me in most airline seats. It's not cool.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    wait,
    what is this post about?

I don't know but I'm Frickin' rolling. I'm 5' 11" and my junk shall remain a mystery.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Women over 6" just don't turn up that often.

damn, you nastay!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I'm 6' 1" and my junk shall be revealed on the eve of my 3000th post.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

I'm 5'3" and Chinese.

if ladies don't appreciate mine? they don't deserve my lovin'.

period.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

damn, you nastay!

six FEET, i meant to say

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

damn, you nastay!

six FEET, i meant to say

6'2" here and the shortest woman I've dated was 4'10". It felt very wrong and I looked like Richard Kiel in photographs of us together.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,898 Posts
    6'0". Used to date a girl exactly the same height and same feet size (UK 11). She was 38DD though, so there was no mistaking who was who. And she had dreads. The wife (5' 9", tiny feet) 'Playfully' refers to my ex as "Chewbacca", "The Predator" or "Beastmaster".

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    There are mad virtual tall dudes in here.

In my experience, most dudes that are under 6' and willing to divulge height information are generally about 2" off on their approximation.

Yeah that just happened. Sorry.

Perhaps age is a factor and they've yet to notice shrinkage, but I have met a lot of dudes that say they are 5'9" while I'm clearly an inch or two up on them at 5' 8".
    Even being slightly above average I still wish I were taller sometimes, but it was tough being a bean pole up until about freshman or sophomore year when dudes finally started catching up.

BTW, this picture :

is on some serious psychic vampire shit. Scary, looks like she's sucking the life right out of him.

Who said there girl was 5'9" with tiny feet!? I can't even imagine, if there is one thing I am self conscious about its these damn boats I'm sailing on.

There are mad virtual tall dudes in here.

In my experience, most dudes that are under 6' and willing to divulge height information are generally about 2" off on their approximation.

Yeah that just happened. Sorry.

AWWW HELL GNAW!!! Did you just accuse me of being 5' 6"??

5 COPIES OF ENDLESS FLIGHT. ONE BOZ SCAGGS 'LOWDOWN' 45. STACK THEM UP. EDGE TO EDGE, FROM THE GROUND UP. WHO'S TALLER? I ARE.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I am a 5'9" Puerto Rican muthafucka, and I will cut you if you look at my girl wrong!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    6'5"

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Man, I said "most" dudes not ALL dudes. I was trying my best not to generalize 'n-stuff. I know no one from Soul Strut would ever do that!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm 5'7", 160. And I can be an asshole sometimes. Yet I still do well with the ladies. Why? I don't know. But I'm not complaining.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I'm 6'1" and any girl/woman that I have ever dated seriously has been 5'7" with a 4.0 GPA (with eventual advanced degrees).

I have no idea why semi-tall, hot, smart women are attracted to me. Ultimately, I disappoint them all as I am an across-the-board underachiever.

Then again, I ain't complaining.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm 5'7", 160. And I can be an asshole sometimes. Yet I still do well with the ladies. Why? I don't know. But I'm not complaining.

There is no way you are 5'7"

Only a person 5'2" or under would poast on a message board about "do[ing] well with the ladies".

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    REP YOUR HEIGHT OR YOU'RE SOFT.

4'8" & jealous as a MUTHA

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

There is no way you are 5'7"

Only a person 5'2" or under would poast on a message board about "do[ing] well with the ladies".

Actually, according to JustAlice, that makes me 5'5". I poast shorter, though. My goal in the ???08 is to poast at a 6'0" level. I'm working my way up, but I find it hard to subvert my little dude haterism. I'm considering consulting a physician for medication to help in this endeavor. I will keep you all poasted on my progress.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    'Playfully' refers to my ex as "Chewbacca", "The Predator" or "Beastmaster".

Endearing terms if I've ever heard any...

Did the Ex carry a whip and leather chaps in a backpack at all times as well?

I am trying to understand 'Beastmaster'.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    My height has nothing to do with how I look down upon you all.