Littlest Dudes = Biggest Haters?

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
This article may confirm a longheld suspicion for some of you...In layman's terms, short men 'are the most jealous.'

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    REP YOUR HEIGHT OR YOU'RE SOFT.

• HamHam 872 Posts

• REP YOUR HEIGHT OR YOU'RE SOFT.

Is this thread about penises?

• nessness 249 Posts
    short insecure dude right here. i ain't gonna lie.

• i'm 5'11

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Is this thread about penises?

No.

Short isn't necessarily a disadvantage as long as it's offset by above average girth.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    i'm 5'11

• HamHam 872 Posts
    i'm 5'11

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i'm 5'11
    they want your height without heels

• i'm 5'11
    they want your height without heels

did rootlesscosmo hi-jack your account?

how about my height not standing on your neck?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    haha sry lazy zing

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i am 5'9

• PunditPundit 438 Posts

wow.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    I'm probably the shortest person here. I'm 5'3" (155#, 24 years old). I got a lot of shit in school but I've learned to live with it. Of all the physical "abnormalities" a human can be born with, being a few inches shorter than everyone else is a pretty good deal. I keep my weight/proportion/health in check, I'm an intelligent person (at least I consider myself so) and I'm no Napoleon complex having asshole. As for the women, I know that the ladies don't go for short guys, but hey, what can you do?

"Did you know that Alan Ladd and I are the same height?"

Oh yeah, Pablo Gonsales, the percussionist for Cymande, was/is 5'1".

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I'm 6'2" and a big, Black, muthafucka. My wife is short as hell, much to the chagrin of the tall femmes out there. It's funny to see big and/or tall mamas stare when we're hanging out somewhere together. It's tough bein' "Big Sexy"!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i'm 6'1" and not the jealous type.
    ladies do your thing.

but this means that all this time that i've been looking for tall women and ending up w/ short ones... i really should've been after average height!?!?!?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm 5'8" and the jealous type, but my huge schlong makes up for my lack of height and all its undesireable qualities.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Hey,

I'm 6'2" and a big, Black, muthafucka. My wife is short as hell, much to the chagrin of the tall femmes out there. It's funny to see big and/or tall mamas stare when we're hanging out somewhere together.

I am exactly the same height and ethnicity as Big Stacks, and the majority of my girlfriends have been short, or at least average height. Six-foot-tall women just don't turn up that often. No big thing to me, if they're hot I'll take 'em like they come. Matter of fact, as I've probably mentioned on this board, I once dated three tall women within a short time period. They all had long, black Bobbie Gentry-ish hair and were always confused for each other in retrospect - THAT'S how rare tall women are. People would be going, "yeah, you introduced me to Kelly before" when they really meant Cathy, but hey, that's the way it went.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm 5'10", my wife's a foot shorter than me.

Thankfully, my cock is incredibly small.

Hey,

I'm 6'2" and a big, Black, muthafucka. My wife is short as hell, much to the chagrin of the tall femmes out there. It's funny to see big and/or tall mamas stare when we're hanging out somewhere together. It's tough bein' "Big Sexy"!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

my best friend is 6'2" and was at one point dating a girl that was somewhere in the 4'8"-5' region....

I'm 5'10", my wife's a foot shorter than me.

my girlfriend is exactly the same height as me. she claims she's taller but its bullshit. she might even be an inch shorter.

that said i would refuse to ever date a girl that was taller than me ever again. for some reason i just cant deal with that.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

I'm 6'2", and I weigh 2 bucks plus some change. Damn, I need to lose that change though. I haven't checked lately how much that change is, I used to keep it under a nickel but it could be closer to a dime now. My wife is 5'7", so we're a good match except for on the basketball court.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    My filipino people have conditioned me to declare such a theory as kilikili, for their hearts are light as a feather.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    a theory ... kilikili ...

what theory is this?

i'm 5'6", it's never bothered me at all. no chip on my shoulder.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    there was a "how tall are you," thread at one point. There are mad tall dudes virtually in here.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm 5'8" but I grow when I drink.

I've also been dissed by MAAAAD tall chicks.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    MAAAAD tall chicks.

like, 7 foot or some shit?

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    this theory of shorter people being the bigger haters, kilikili just means stinky in tagalog

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    MAAAAD tall chicks.

like, 7 foot or some shit?

Without heels!