Gnome sightings (wtf related)

fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
this can;t be for real, but it is pretty creepy.A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    these ghost spaceship sighting youtubes are my favorite. there's a bunch of youtubes out of japan with a shitload of these creepy things that happen in japan. most are kinda corny but theres this one of a baby that was kind of freaky.

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    whoa! that mirror thing is crazy.

• joeblowjoeblow 118 Posts
    makeup dude with the debunk

yeah, most of the comments will debunk these youtube things. i try not to read them cuz it spoils the fun for me.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

Thats one of my favorite videos, I've been subscribing to this guys videos for long time.
    http://youtube.com/user/mosquito0709

• That gnome is frightening.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    This isn't necessarily anything more than a weird bum, but it's still creepy.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    This isn't necessarily anything more than a weird bum, but it's still creepy.

This looks similar to the video of the girl hitchiking and then vanishing before the car crashed. The website links look very similar....

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Poor midget dude probably only comes out at night to avoid the kids. The hat's a nice touch, though.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    oompah loompah related?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

A town in South America? Oh yeah, I know the one, it's just down the highway from North America.

• A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

A town in South America? Oh yeah, I know the one, it's just down the highway from North America.