Fun House, Buddha Meets Rock, Dies Irae

nosawanosawa 89 Posts
edited March 2008 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Can anyone help with copies of the following:Stooges - Fun House (Elektra EKS 74071 promo) or first commercial pressCeremony - Buddha Meet Rock / People (Shadoks)Dies Irae - First (Pilz LP)Gaetano Pesce - Sonoro dell'Esposizione LPProphetic Four as Dub Assassins - Escape/Pursuit (Nightsun Discs / 1987 12")Many thanks

Comments

• blockoblocko 43 Posts
    i got a copy of the dies irae, not sure if i want to get rid of it, though.

do you have a trade list?

cheers,

blocko

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

cheers,

blocko

one of ma' current favorites! some parts of the lp are weird and pretty dull, but i still love that lp. there's a cheaper french pressing which looks totally like the german pressing.

nosawa, if you really want the original german pressing, let me know. several dealers that are going to the arc in utrecht have one and i could get one for you. price is usually 125 euros for a clean copy. that's ex+/ex+ clean.

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts

cheers,

blocko

one of ma' current favorites! some parts of the lp are weird and pretty dull, but i still love that lp. there's a cheaper french pressing which looks totally like the german pressing.

nosawa, if you really want the original german pressing, let me know. several dealers that are going to the arc in utrecht have one and i could get one for you. price is usually 125 euros for a clean copy. that's ex+/ex+ clean.

Thanks Guys, just watching a Dies Irae on the bay, may get back at you shortly.
    Any assistance on the others much appreciated.