Phoenix?

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Is it worth even trying to find records out there?

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    theres a good record show that happens monthly (it was good 6 years ago, at least)
    and theres an old dude john who is an old heat holder/dealer

theres some fleamarkts in midtown area that i found crates at, but its a crapshot

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    There's no records in Phoenix

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    but there is a team in transition playing poorly

• theres a good record show that happens monthly (it was good 6 years ago, at least)
    and theres an old dude john who is an old heat holder/dealer

last saturday of the month @ the Italian-American Club. put on by RARE(really avid record enthusiasts).
    John Dixon aka Johnny D holds heat like Chuck Womack and Michael Liggins. A few months back Johnny came up on approx 15,000 latin 45s. he attends the austin record convention annually.
    Deepest Digger in AZ is that dude Tim, simply "the DOG" as referred to by J.D.

there are records in Phoenix AND there are records in Tucson.

• phoenix / 15,00 latin 45s / tejano jukebox leftovers

not at all worth it for you. as a rule, only the extremely persistent are rewarded in phx. there's one new shop on 7th ave that is actually a real record store. unfortunately they have no good records. i think it's called 'crustrock capital of the union'

spend your free time eating the best mexican food in the US and not trying to wade through the foghat, fogerty, fogelberg, etc

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    foghat, fogerty, fogelberg, etc

Thats the holy trinity your speaking ill of.

• shit i almost forgot foreigner