DJ RED ALERT 1989 LIVE on GOOD RECORDS NYC

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2008 in Announcements
www.goodrecordsnyc.comThe Legendary Kool DJ Red Alert, live on KISS circa August 1989.A new series of live old school radio mixes... so ill.Bottoms up,Jonny

Comments

• YO! THATS DOPE MAN, I HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION OF RED ALERT KISS FM MIX TAPES "LIVE", WBLS, CHUCK CHILLOUT, MR MAGIC, AWESOME TWO " TEDDY TED", OLD FUNK MASTER FLEX RADIO SHOWS. THOSE ARE MY SECRET PERSONAL MIXTAPE STASH FROM THE EARLY AND MID 80'S. THANKS FOR SHARING!

DJ CHARLIE ROCK " ROCK STEADY CREW, DOJO SESSIONS"

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Cool thanks man. Hopefully one of many we'll put up over time.

• THANKS FOR SHARING!

Sick promos - (Will)Ski & Supreme Nyborn! - & drops - Mike Tyson! St. John's-era Jayson Williams?!? (Who's next, Doc Gooden?)

• THANKS FOR SHARING!

Sick promos - (Will)Ski & Supreme Nyborn! - & drops - Mike Tyson! St. John's-era Jayson Williams?!? (Who's next, Doc Gooden?)

From time to time I've considered pressing a couple copies of the WillSki promo up on vinyl just, as my man Saul Rosenberg once said of his shoes and glasses "so I HAVE them".

I might let Johnny up a few more of these, but in return I am asking for some kind sole to bless me with the following: when my hard drive crashed I lost all my Roadium swap meet files and that Run DMC live at the Apollo broadcast. Can someone PLEASE help me out with a link?

• YO! THATS DOPE MAN, I HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION OF RED ALERT KISS FM MIX TAPES "LIVE", WBLS, CHUCK CHILLOUT, MR MAGIC, AWESOME TWO " TEDDY TED", OLD FUNK MASTER FLEX RADIO SHOWS. THOSE ARE MY SECRET PERSONAL MIXTAPE STASH FROM THE EARLY AND MID 80'S. THANKS FOR SHARING!

DJ CHARLIE ROCK " ROCK STEADY CREW, DOJO SESSIONS"

Charlie, if you ever feel like trading some shows, drop me a private message. Much respect, Zvi

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    Out here in the west there was nothing comparable goin on. A couple of times when I knew i had a friend visiting NYC I'd beg em to tape whichever show was on. I got two good ones that way...

These vintage airchecks are one of my favorite things on the 'net ( a bunch of blogs have em), and this one is KILLIN!!!

Is that really Mike Tyson?? Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

• maxchampmaxchamp 54 Posts
    From time to time I've considered pressing a couple copies of the WillSki promo up on vinyl just, as my man Saul Rosenberg once said of his shoes and glasses "so I HAVE them".

I might let Johnny up a few more of these, but in return I am asking for some kind sole to bless me with the following: when my hard drive crashed I lost all my Roadium swap meet files and that Run DMC live at the Apollo broadcast. Can someone PLEASE help me out with a link?

hit me on the pm and i'll send the cds. shout out to saul rosenberg.

dj max champ

• SOUNDZ GOOD! I JUST HAVE TO TRANSFER IT, THEY ARE ALL ON CASSETTE TAPE.

• shout out to saul rosenberg.

So I'll bring my glasses. And my shoes.

And thanks, JoHnny!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

YES!!!

Thanks for sharing.

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts

Sick promos - (Will)Ski & Supreme Nyborn!

From time to time I've considered pressing a couple copies of the WillSki promo up on vinyl just, as my man Saul Rosenberg once said of his shoes and glasses "so I Have them

This was on Red alerts 3rd compilation for Next plateau " lets make it happen"

• did they makethis on the vynils? pls advise

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    did they make this on the vynils? pls advise

All 3 of the Red Alert albums were available on vinyl.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I had that LP in the shop at one point, think I sold it though.

• matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
    Your Avatar reminds me of Buckshot on Crooklyn. Was it him that said that? That is all.