Prize Czech Los Moonlights Latin Rock Headz

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
I got an LP by Los Moonlights called "Sin Ti," it's sealed. I was wondering if anyone is up on these dudes. Are they Uruguayan or Mexican? I think there are 2 Los Moonlights grupos but I dunno. Also wondering worth. Any latin rock headz holleur. Peace and thanksT.N. PS

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    you got a pix of the cover?

whats the sound like? more mariachi sounding or more candombe/murga vibe?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    you got a pix of the cover?

whats the sound like? more mariachi sounding or more candombe/murga vibe?

sealed records sound like shit. You have to sniff them.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Aleit 3/1 Meatyogre

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

It's rock, but it's sealed. There might be 2 Los Moonlights, one Mexican, one Uruguayan. I dunno. Songs are Sin Ti, Me Seguiras Amando Manana, Mamita Mama, La Protesta De Los Hombres, Aquellos Buenos Tiempos, Tu Te Has Ido, Corazon Itu Eres Mi Amor, El Color De Mi Mundo, En La Orilla Del Mar, Yo No Se. If anyone knows which area they're from, that'd be great.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    for every matching outfit over 4 you have to subtract 10% from the potential fuzz factor. Not looking good I'm afraid.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    for every matching outfit over 4 you have to subtract 10% from the potential fuzz factor. Not looking good I'm afraid.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    fuzz factor

I wish this was my name on Waxidermy.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's rock

Just curious, but what leads you to believe it's rock? I mean, I used to buy records that looked exactly like this by the stack weekly out at the flea markets and for every one that had a couple decent tracks with cheesy organ and wah guitar you'd throw out 10 that were just nothing.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    There are some pop rock covers of American songs. I'm just gonna fuckin open it and "investigate further." I'm guessing they're Mexican and not the Uruguayan group.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    that's not the uruguayan group, I repeat, that's not the uruguayan group.

Uruguayan raer:

$300 MONSTER fuzzy psych RECORD.

Psych record with people smiling on the cover = priceless

Oh, and uruguayan records never came out sealed.