New Justice video APPRECIATION

2»

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    A progression of the Cannell spot:

Wow, I had no idea. I think duded started changing them at first because he wanted to be able to floss his emmy statues and shit in the background. And did I see a popped collar on that polo? Dude is

I want to see a 2008 where he's typing on a MacBook and then just throws the whole thing in the air, and then it crashes down on a stack of papers in the shape of a C.

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts
    nice find, his fake typing needs some work though

most of them look like he's typing " jjjejjjejjjjjeje "
    although the second he's in a rush, looks like a toddler playing piano

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    if you don't like JUSTICE you don't like to dance

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

Wow, I had no idea. I think duded started changing them at first because he wanted to be able to floss his emmy statues and shit in the background. And did I see a popped collar on that polo? Dude is

I want to see a 2008 where he's typing on a MacBook and then just throws the whole thing in the air, and then it crashes down on a stack of papers in the shape of a C.

too bad he only uses the computer for research and still types on that same typewriter..

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

too bad he only uses the computer for research and still types on that same typewriter..

Wicked. Thank you for posting that.

Its funny, i really remember that spot more than the programs themselves.

I know why as well: when that 'C' was formed, that meant bedtime.

This thread rules.