Mylatency is BLOWING UP!!!!!

2»

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Mylatency is BLOWING UP!!!!!

True! This leftover kung pao chicken is really really kung pao, and they are banging on my front wall repairing the drywall.

blowing up indeed.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I'm just waiting for certain NY members to piss all over Mylatency's So Cal Jawnism.

Are your britches too tight? Or are you getting too big for them?

I will however piss all over your "SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS (LIVE FROM MOM'S HOUSE)"...

Why would I hate, Mark said the realest shit. A toothpick in a firestorm. He probably does better at the shows, money-wise. Most of yall dudes think its all about the $$$$$ records, it's not at all. At least, not from a money standpoint. I would be happy for whoever found such a record, that's dope.

thx for the kind words

you are correct

real headz knowz the dealz

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'm just waiting for certain NY members to piss all over Mylatency's So Cal Jawnism.

Are your britches too tight? Or are you getting too big for them?

I will however piss all over your "SUMMER OF YOUNG PHONIKS (LIVE FROM MOM'S HOUSE house sitting in Daly City [/b])"...

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    For $1100+, I think you can throw in some Express Mail shipping as a bonus, dude. Very nice work!

For $1100+, I think you can throw in some Express Mail shipping as a bonus, dude. Very nice work!

LIKE DR. DRE SAID:

"OH FO SHO"

good luck and bid with confidence coselmed!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i predict 1500

good luck and bid with confidence Brian!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

good luck and snipe with confidence coselmed!

SAYING THOUGH!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

game over

thanks for playin, y'all!

love,

Mark

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    $1,125.00

Not a bad payday.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    $1,125.00

Not a bad payday.

I was watching it live... sort of a spectator sport, like darts.

Fuckin good job ML

game over

thanks for playin, y'all!

love,
    Mark

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Hmmmm..
    Well I slightly overestimated it seems.
    Weird that The Topics LP once went for around $1500.

I would have thought the Birmingham joint was raeraer considering I've seen the Topcs up twice since then.

Nice one dude!

Thanks, I think CONDITION is the name of the game. I try to be as accurate as possible in grading and mine is clearly not EX, thus the lower price. The winner will surely cherish this LP.

cheers!

PS: My next auction will be a batch of cheap CDs for sale, so get ready to enjoy the inexpensive pleasure of owning some nice minty CDs. Keep your fingers on F5.

-M

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Wow.

You are the man, Mark. Congratulations!

PS Wow.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    MyLatency may not reveal his secret spot to find raers but us locals have a pretty good idea!

Al

my guess is a store owned by a grouchy wilfred brimley look a like who once met robert crumb...

• MyLatency may not reveal his secret spot to find raers but us locals have a pretty good idea!

Al

my guess is a store owned by a grouchy wilfred brimley look a like who once met robert crumb...

you seem pretty grouchy yourself......princess_suzie?????

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    As long as it ain't GrantGreenRecords, you'll be rolling in pay chips.

• raer

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

you seem pretty grouchy yourself......princess_suzie?????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

is this some wack internet reference that i leave my house too much to understand?

wilfred brimley= certain san diego record dealer...

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    To de-mystfy everybody it's called getting a record for a fukin dollar at a thirft store or a flea market and looking that shit up.

Whatever, my 91 record sale reaped more than this clown on his one record. Ha,

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I hope you kidding bearded wizard - i'm still eating pretzels (wheat bitch, if uyou must know)so whatch it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    and run circles around the parking lot

not kidding.

on a related note...

what's up with these poeple who try to become cats?

• you seem pretty grouchy yourself......princess_suzie?????

???????????????????????????????????????????????

is this some wack internet reference that i leave my house too much to understand?

wilfred brimley= certain san diego record dealer...

princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $1,100.00 Jul-10-05 17:35:24 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $1,025.00 Jul-10-05 17:17:41 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $990.00 Jul-10-05 17:15:59 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $970.00 Jul-10-05 17:15:41 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $950.00 Jul-10-05 17:13:55 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $930.00 Jul-10-05 17:13:40 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $910.00 Jul-10-05 17:13:18 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $890.00 Jul-10-05 17:12:56 PDT
    princess_suzie ( 148Feedback score is 100 to 499)About Me US $870.00 Jul-10-05 17:12:35 PDT

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Not too shabby!!

I guess that more than pays for the portable tt you got off Dj Sheep!!

Ebay ballin' @ its best!!

h

SORRY! PLAY AGAIN.

THE DUDE LOOKS LIKE R. CRUMB THOUGH! saying

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    congratulations dude.

i thought i was a big baller selling that king herbert for 400!

i'm guessing he paid a dollar for it.