Mylatency is BLOWING UP!!!!!

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4744802202Wow, major major congratualtions on this. This need to go down in the strut hall of fame or something.The true definition of...

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(shaddup!)

You're blowing up my cover, mayne. Raj is going to ban you for this one.

Sike, you know I'm little dude for life. I remember being geeked on that Asprin and Jeigh tape back in the day. Freals.

Saying, I owe it to Y'ALL for the schooling on a day to day (read: hour by hour) basis.

If anyone is evar down here in SD, hollar. SAYING. [/b]

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    uh, respect his gangsta?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Saying, I owe it to Y'ALL for the schooling on a day to day (read: hour by hour) basis. [/b]

so does that mean we're getting a cut of the action?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Nice.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Radd. Get money.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    fer real latency bringin' out tha latent deep-pocket psych-headz records in cold storage for the future museum of psych moves institute - get that dollar dollar bill son!

don't knock tha hustle

RESPECT AND LOVE TO ALL PSYCH COLLECTORS AND FELLOW MUSIC APPRECIATORS ALL OVER THE WORLD[/b]

Saying, I'm just spreading love. I get up early and run circles around the parking lot because I'm a nerd. A record fiend? Naah, like Slim Thug, "I do it for YOU"[/b]

(and the exercise, actually. There is nothing better than breathing smogless, fresh SoCal morning air).

I would much rather these "raers" go to those who cherish and desire such records.

I am also very happy that these "raers" do go to those who cherish and desire such records.

Cradle to the grave.

Ashes to ashes.

Come see me at the rackord show. All strutters get a mad discount.

AND YOU KNOW THIS![/b]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Dude, do you know how many cute BBWs you'll be able to pull after this?

Face-sitting parties for days, months!!

[onthelow]Don't forget to tell me in advance so I can book my ticket.[/onthelow]

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Congrats Mark, thats radd. I hope you're gonna buy yourself a few raers right? I'd be crossing like a dozen things of my want list if that was me.

I will definitely put it towards some quality investments. No chemicals, BBWs, or fany stuff.

Y'all deserve an appreciation thread more than anything. Bigups to those who put up with me in the real world and beyond. Y'all school me on here everyday.

I owe it to the entire soulstrut community past and present.

Come down and hollar at me at Al Garth's San Diego rackord show this coming Saturday. I will be blowing ish out.

thanks!

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    Damn Mark your crushin' the Bay!

I hafta disagree, LOL.

AP crushes the bay.

Down!pig! crushes the bay.

Funkyou! crushes the bay.

bestsoundrecords crushes the bay.

REAL WORLD STORES (from Groove Merchant to Good Records, and inbetween) crush the bay.

I think having quantity and quality heat will do that. 1 random psych piece is cool, but hardly a toothpick in a firestorm. I am just returning this LP to those who really care about it. As you well know, manny of these collectors have been at it since day one. These cats are serious. There are some many private collectors out there that are REALLY running the "heavy psych library archives" and "funk soul private raer dungeons." My hats off to these people with the pockets, knowledge, and time invested.

I hope all of these collections will ultimately help preserve this music for generations and keep all of this music and culture alive.

San Diego will make you pay!!!

Does that lp have any psych moves? haha

• Sweet!

Just wondering, where you heard the information about the "12 known copies" ? (PM)

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

I hope all of these collections will ultimately help preserve this music for generations and keep all of this music and culture alive.

real speak

Sweet!

Just wondering, where you heard the information about the "12 known copies" ? (PM)

https://www.freakemporium.com/releases/Birmingham-Sunday-A-Message-From--.html

no secret

Chris (geraci) in Chitown also pointed this out:

"excerpt from "fuzz, acid & flowers":

'Only three or four original copies of this record have surfaced, despite being on a "real" label, and produced by Strawberry Alarm Clock guru Bill Holmer. According to the band, however, a few hundred copies were pressed at the time.'"

[/b]

So yeah, who knows? I think 12 is a good estimate but it might be less, or more???

real speak

yo, I'm not just saying, I'm:

SAYING![/b]

San Diego will make you pay!!!

LOL, NOT TRUE.

ask Iron Monkey!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    You better buy some Google stock or something holmes.

SSSSSSAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

So where did you find this record anyway? Record store dollar bin or somethin? PM me if you don't wanna blow up your spot.

• hans_lucashans_lucas 159 Posts
    Thanks for postin' the mp3s and givin' us little dudes a chance to hear this. Although I must say the music is a little At 800 bucks, even if there is only 12 copies in existence, I would still expect the record to be

• Options
    Nice Mark, hopefully there is a little flurry at the end to push it up to the four figure range!

• edubedub 715 Posts
    So where did you find this record anyway? Record store dollar bin or somethin? PM me if you don't wanna blow up your spot.

yeah, throw us a bone here... this would be more interesting knowing a little context.

no need to blow up spots... sayin'

btw, congrats on the auction, so far.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    MyLatency may not reveal his secret spot to find raers but us locals have a pretty good idea!

Shall we start placing our bets yet for the final bid amount???

I said $2000+ since day one and I'm sticking to it. But just to make it solid I'll say $2,101. Call me crazy.

Highest bid without going over wins.

Al

• dude ain't even a power seller.

dude ain't even a power seller.

you are correct!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I said $2000+ since day one and I'm sticking to it. But just to make it solid I'll say $2,101. Call me crazy.

Highest bid without going over wins.

Al

$2,100.99 Been watching the pricwe is right since 1980

this thread sux

Norm Hopper, laugh all you want. REALZ HEADZ KNOWZ THA DEALZ.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wow - GREAT work, Mark. What did you pay for it in the first place? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I'm just waiting for certain NY members to piss all over Mylatency's So Cal Jawnism.