My Dem Primary Prediction

124»

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Whoa that is pantsuit POWER right there

official LPGA haircut.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Is this one of those "How Many Stereotypes Can You Spot" puzzles??

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    hey, it maybe looks like the fawning press corps is actually starting to ask obama some real questions.

Obama: Press Bought Into Clinton Line on Bias[/b]
    By Michael Powell

On the campaign plane from Dallas to San Antonio, Senator Barack Obama chided the reporters on board the plane today, saying they were influenced by the Clinton campaign's flood of complaints about media bias over the last week. "I didn???t expect that you guys would bite on that," Mr. Obama said. His remarks come after his campaign was hit with a flurry of negative headlines over the last week about the land deal involving Antonin Rezko and charges that his chief economic adviser was soft-pedaling Mr. Obama???s opposition to Nafta before Canadian government officials. "I am a little surprised that all the complaining about the refs has worked," he said, using a basketball allusion to the press as referees.

• In broad terms the media has a vested interest in this race continuing for as long as possible. Tension, uncertainty, controversy - that's what makes good news and keeps people reading. That's the underlying reason we've seen Hillary getting better press over the last week or so. It's not necessarily a conspiracy but an almost subconcious tide.

• Hillary's smile reminds me of The Joker in Batman (Jack Nicholson). I cannot trust anyone with a smile like that.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I got my money on Mary Cheney's son, Lil' Dick Jr., in 2032.

I know it's one of the Board's favourite jokes, but straight up, I cannot tell if there is a mother, a son, a daughter, an uncle or an aunt in this picture. I am seriously seeing two Pats, two Kims and two Robins. I am impressed by this, no joke.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

jesus. you really just don't get it. this is not about hillary. it's about the old school DNC. the same old same old. the wait your turn. pay your dues. so and so is next. this old timey DNC can't get past these problems to implement any agenda or win elections. this is pretty much their last chance to get it right.

i get that john mccain, if elected, could do a lot of harm, just like i "got it" that bush was going to do the same and that's why i voted for kerry and gore, despite the fact that neither were my first choice. if obama people don't "get it" that a hillary presidency is far more favorable to this country than a mccain presidency...even if the only thing she does is to appoint democratic federal judges, then obviously, they don't get it and neither do you.

As an Obama supporter I have to cosign here big time. I hear such nonsense about Hillary every day. Meanwhile, did anyone else se that pole that shows most Repubs want Huckabee to stay in the race. McCain got probs up the yang.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Ohio:
    The first wave of Democratic exit polls are in: more women are voting then men, and the highest turnout is among white women, according to exit polls conducted by Edison/Mitofsky.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    I got my money on Mary Cheney's son, Lil' Dick Jr., in 2032.

who is that with dana carvey?didnt know he was still in the game

i got hill in ohio 51 49, bam in TX 52 48
    when should we be getting results, EST?

• autoauto 198 Posts

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Man, it is neck and neck in Texas with 38% reporting. Somebody hold me. Hoping that late reporting in urban areas boosts Obama up.

• Fuck, looks like Sister Frigidaire won Ohio.

• autoauto 198 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts