Let's Kill Neil Young (Vote David Crosby for Pres)

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
Neil wrote a song call Impeach Bush for his last record now he's defending him. I say we lynch his ass. Make up your Frickin' mind. You idiot B/wLooks like Slababa gonna have to start collecting hot stamper copies of Tonight's the Night.

Comments

• Eh, quintessential annoying baby boomer "maverick" hi-jinx. "Trans" is the shit tho

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Neil wrote a song call Impeach Bush for his last record now he's defending him. I say we lynch his ass.

Make up your Frickin' mind. You idiot

B/w

Looks like Slababa gonna have to start collecting hot stamper copies of Tonight's the Night.

Not a contradiction in the least.....

Young tells Crosby. "You've got to give the guy credit. Do I agree with him? No. Do I think he's stupid? No. Do I think he's a leader? Yes. He led. He took this country where he wanted to take it. And he steadfastly stuck with it all the way."

RIF

"If you're not with us 100%, you're against us"

Amazing.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    wow, that certainly was a nothing story

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He's basically calling him "not stupid". I mean, OK, this is stronger language than I'd personally use when talking about Bush, but hardly any kind of compliment or endorsement.

He's basically calling him "not stupid". I mean, OK, this is stronger language than I'd personally use when talking about Bush, but hardly any kind of compliment or endorsement.

HE MUST BE KILLED[/b] !!!!!!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

HE MUST BE KILLED[/b] !!!!!!

This was put up just to get Rock's goat. i could careless what some canuck has to say bout president dummy.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Neil wrote a song call Impeach Bush for his last record now he's defending him. I say we lynch his ass.

B/w

Looks like Slababa gonna have to start collecting hot stamper copies of Tonight's the Night.

Are you trying to start schit?

If there's one person Neil disagrees with more than Bush, it's Crosby.

This was put up just to get Rock's goat. i could careless what some canuck has to say bout president dummy.

I bet a few folks will believe that......good one.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

B/w

Are you trying to start schit?

If there's one person Neil disagrees with more than Bush, it's Crosby.

I was feeling ornery tonight. Neil loves to fuck with his old band mates. Stills is still recovering from the 'Long May You Run' tour. He predictably goes right on politics every decade or so (See some of hawks and doves, Let's Roll, etc.). Then he turns and writes that we should impeach Bush and the like. Just par for the Neil Young course.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I sense sarcasm in Neil Young's words, he's basically saying "he fucked everyone and he didn't even second guess it". Thank you for jacking up the gas, and thank you for being able to fill up the trust funds of your grandkids for years.

WOOP, WOOP, THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE POLICE
    WOOP, WOOP, THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE BEAST!

overseer, overseer, overseer, overseer
    overse- overse- overse- OFFICER![/b]