what's the hottest foot massager in the streets?

cascas 1,484 Posts
edited March 2008 in Strut Central
grown man shit.while i sit in my new leatherish chair with matching ottoman, lamping in my louis vuitton smokers jacket with matching slippers, sipping on some cognac...i find myself reminiscing about this nice beaded foot massager i used to have in days past. what are the hottest beaded foot massagers in the streets right now? please to contribute if you have any knowledge bombs to drop. i'm talking strictly the wooden joints, not the alien space age looking ones with rave lights and shit.i'm fancying these.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ask yo lady to rub yo feets

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    no sir.

i have great arches and a semi decent crossover.

more harm than good. let's keep this civilized, my good man.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    ask yo lady to rub yo feets

Yes, it's not so much a question of "what", but "who"...

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

...hi J**o*!!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    grown man shit.

while i sit in my new leatherish chair with matching ottoman, lamping in my louis vuitton smokers jacket with matching slippers, sipping on some cognac...i find myself reminiscing about this nice beaded foot massager i used to have in days past.

what are the hottest beaded foot massagers in the streets right now? please to contribute if you have any knowledge bombs to drop. i'm talking strictly the wooden joints, not the alien space age looking ones with rave lights and shit.

the real question is, "what kind of cognac?"